• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The issue here is that you spam every thread on the entire forum with almost identical wording in your posts. Xxx forced Wenger out. We get it. We got it the first 250 times you posted it tbh.

Yes, I am aware we won 37% of our trophies during Wengers 22 year tenure. Yes it all fizzled out in an appalling way. But in terms of health and happiness the big man may be in a far better place now, albeit by a circuitous route.
Here's one of my favourite tweets to Piers Morgan.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That is a terrible line up for a game against Leicester, we needed a top line up against Leicester. He better make a few changes at h/time otherwise we've got no chance.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
As expected Saka, Auba and Ode have been rested. Chance for the likes of Willian, Pepe and Laca to show what they are made of. I have no comments to make on the midfield we are playing today.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I love the el neny/xhaka combination. It’s basically saying f you to the football god

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Nice to see Arteta trying someone else at RB. Oppurtunity for Mari to show his shocking passing last week was a one off. Worried about Elneny/Xhaka but Ceballos was so **** midweek that he needed dropped. Good to see Pepe back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Could be interesting Leicester play open and with Pepe Smith-Rowe and Willian we could easily counter the problem is don't expect much from this midfield

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I know we need to rest players like saka, but I guess that's the priorities sorted, shame it's come to that already with so many games to go, but at least we've set the goal for the EL and are going for it.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Ex Arsenal player, Daley-Campbell, on the bench for Leicester. Right back.

Can and should win this (don't make me look a douche, Arsenal).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom