• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Good post. Saka has been getting a lot of rough treatment lately, which should figure into the decision about his playing time.

I have no idea if he should play tomorrow or not, but the training/medical staff have their work cut out. And judging some of the decisions we’ve seen them make this season, I’m not very confident.
Hope he is is rested. Let Pepe and Martinelli have a game or two.

Last edited:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
There’s so many looking like fools about now because they’re sh!t scared of admitting what you’ve had the guts to say. :lol:
He's just a negativity merchant, probably the most foolish looking person on the forum. I'm surprised you think that way :lol:

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
If Arsenal lose tomorrow to Leicester City and Wolves & Crystal Palace win their games against Newcastle and fulham they go down to...13th.

Iceman10

Established Member
I don’t get why people are acting as if resting Saka sounds so absurd. They’ve already admitted he’s fatigued. Muscle injuries are a real concern... injuries can happen in any game but we need him fit for the Europa most importantly

It’s not so clear cut because we have a week off after this match anyway and I just think it is wrong to give up on the PL table position route into Europe because added pressure is put on all eggs in one basket with having to win the EL. The medical team can decide.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
i believe the players feel the season is over. only europa counts for anything.
They aren’t paid to play 25 league games and then decide top 6 is beyond them. I’m sure they don’t feel that anyway. You can be sure there won’t be any significantly weaker teams taking to the field until top 6 is mathematically done and/or we’ve got a SF or final to think about. Wenger always placed huge importance in finishing as high as we could.

Iceman10

Established Member
Bottom line with this match, even though there has been tightly packed fixtures and travel, albeit with Leicester playing midweek also (at home) but going out, this isn’t a game to go into with the same attitude as the match against City. We should play with belief we can win, hoping to come away from this with at least something. They are without Maddison also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom