• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I mean it is, I see no problem resting him vs Leicester, risking an injury because we have a weeks break till Burnley makes no sense to me when Mikel clearly thinks he’s in the red zone.

Why do you want to lose to Leicester you prat?

Reactions: A_G

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Need to send Saka on a mini-holiday. If he wasn't God's child, would've suggested some hookers too but that's okay.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
A good time to play them With Maddison missing they lose most of their creativity and their squad is smaller than ours so with judicious rotating we should have far too much energy for them.

Vardy will score but don't see why we shouldn't win this 1-2. Put on fresh legs please, Mikel and be brave for once. Bring in Pablo Mari, Holdini, Pepe, Cedric, Elneny and Laca. Rest ESR and leave Saka on the bench and try not to use him.

Leicester will not sack Rodgers if he finishes top six, maybe even 7th especially if they qualify for Europe. They're not stupid, they know their limitations.

Huge chance to get three points here, we could be anywhere between 8th and 13th after this weekend but if we lose this I find it difficult to see how we make up the 7/8 points we're going to need to make up.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

1475056340-jamie-vardy-1.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don’t, but I want us to win Europa, why not rest him and let Pepe play? Saka picks up a muscle injury and we’re done for.
I’d have rested SaKa last night tbh, and we probably would have gone out of the comp ffs! A the end of the day, we have to have faith in the physios and people who monitor the players closely. It’s a tough one. We have to go hard on both fronts.

Moleque

I’d have rested SaKa last night tbh, and we probably would have gone out of the comp ffs! A the end of the day, we have to have faith in the physios and people who monitor the players closely. It’s a tough one. We have to go hard on both fronts.
why do we need to go hard on both fronts? What's the point in the league - we're not getting relegated and we're not getting into Europe.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
why do we need to go hard on both fronts? What's the point in the league - we're not getting relegated and we're not getting into Europe.
Because you absolutely do not rest players for league games when you have 13 games left and are 6 points behind 6th place and 11 points off 4th place with Man City still to play teams above you. You rest players if all is lost and you have a QF or a SF to think about.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem is saka performance mean he untouchable at the moment similar to Bruno who started yesterday despite Manutd are 4 up. We got a week rest after Leicester so Saka Partey and Tierney all should start. The only changes i want us to make is Cedric for Bellerin and pepe for ESR.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Saka does need a rest but I don't see him getting it vs Leicester. We can definitely get into top 6 and one way to help that is by beating the teams above us. He'll get a good rest next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom