• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Leicester City 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 30th October | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope white sickness isn't keep bothering him he was pictured in training yesterday but mikel lie about it lol. Also seem from mikel presser that Tierney is also back but would be unfair for Tavares to be dropped after very good performance.

Interested to see how we'll go tomorrow 442 might not work against 4231 if the there no balance and your wide players have off game it worked perfectly against 352 last week but the moment villa gone back to 4231 we did struggle a bit with dominance and possession

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Funny how he only attacked many of the “usual suspects”. Funny how he also called me a troll for my post Wenger 6-8 prophecy, but who was right?
How is it a prophecy when the club was on track to finish 6th when you said it? They finished 5th the next season anyway.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Let’s go for the 442 again. I really liked the performance against Villa.

Ramsdale
Tomi White Gabriel Tavares
Saka Lokonga Partey ESR
Auba Laca

Let’s press them and control the middle of the park. It’s lucky we have pacey CB’s in Gabriel and White as Vardy will obviously try and threaten in behind. Keeping Tielemans quiet is key to winning here, he's playing out of his skin.

Tough game but winnable. A win here and we've really turned a corner, a draw wouldn't be the worst result in the world. Gonna go for an optimistic 0-1. Auba with the winner. COYG!!!

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
This is a game that really could go either way. They are favourites being at home & coming back into form after a slowish start.
They have finished above us recently & are certainly one of our main contenders for top 6.

If we win it will certainly be a very good result. If we can play like we did against Villa we are more than capable.

However if we play more like we did against Brighton :eek:ops: Id certainly be very happy with a draw to keep the run going.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Toss a coin whether or not we turn up in this one and can sustain it for more than the first 15 mins

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The side is starting to gel and gain continuity in particular the Partey/Gabriel/ White central spine will have to be super strong. But the lads are unbeaten in last 8 and Leicester is at home but their form hasn’t been as good as ours as of late. I’ll continue my unjustified optimism with 2-1 for the Arsenal.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Kinda want us to win now, a win and we’ll either go above Sp**s or United…. Or both 👀

MikeVinna

Established Member
Will be playing some footy of my own. Means I’ll miss out on a nervy Arsenal match I think. The two XI’s seem very evenly matched so the result will depend on which side actually turns up.

First team has had a lot of rest so you’d think they’ll be up for it. No excuse not to at least come out flying. We were winning every ball vs Villa in the first half and I’d love a repeat of that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wish there was some legal way, we could play all our games at The Emirates.

Also, never play any games on BT Sport.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Matchday!

Arteta's that solitary stubborn ship rat that survived the call & lives to scurry about another day. We're not getting shot of him anytime soon, sad as it is.

So, we might as well take advantage of United & the spuds being absolute basket cases & rocket up the table at their expense :lol:

GunnerUK

If the Squad & Arteta consider themselves top 4 contenders then they win this game today - No excuses.

3 points and we go 5th place.. (Briefly)

rockofcashel

Another thread talking about Saliba in parts as if he's some kind of Baresi or Cannavaro, and wondering why he's not playing at the moment

1. The guy is 20, which is practically kindergarten for central defenders. If he was still at the club, either White or Gabriel would not be playing regularly to give him a spot... and they're doing ok. Leave him get more games in France and develop.

2. Well why spend 27 million on him, and then loan him out? Because you're making an investment. 27 million now, give him 2-3 years extra experience at first team level in France. If he advances like some people say he is doing, then buying him a few years later than you did, might cost you 70-80 million.

3. Apart from the first three games which were disastrous for more reasons than not having Saliba, Arsenal have shipped 4 goals in five games. That's not a bad return from the White/Gabriel partnership

Let Saliba continue to hone his craft and become a better player. Then, when he does, bring him in

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It’s important that we win this game today. If we can add a solid performance on top of that it would be a real step in the right direction.

Arteta and team should be aware of Leicester’s frailties at the back right now, and we should be attacking that from the onset. We should be looking to rattle them hard in the first 20 before giving them a chance to get into the game. It can be done.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Matchday!

Arteta's that solitary stubborn ship rat that survived the call & lives to scurry about another day. We're not getting shot of him anytime soon, sad as it is.

So, we might as well take advantage of United & the spuds being absolute basket cases & rocket up the table at their expense :lol:
Just read your tag line for the first time! 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom