• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Leicester City 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 30th October | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I might be offended if I thought you knew what a word of three syllables actually meant.

Do you not think it's mental that you have an absolutely crazy obsession with a man who hasn't a clue who you are?

Like you bring him up in 9/10 posts, even when there is not a single reason or discussion to bring him up?

Borderline psychotic.

You absolutely scream Joe from You. Bet you'd trap Wenger in a glass box in a bookshop if you could.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Do you not think it's mental that you have an absolutely crazy obsession with a man who hasn't a clue who you are?

Like you bring him up in 9/10 posts, even when there is not a single reason or discussion to bring him up?

Borderline psychotic.

You absolutely scream Joe from You. Bet you'd trap Wenger in a glass box in a bookshop if you could.
:lol: You never read what other posters are saying about him, just my replies, and that’s because you were as ***** as the rest. Here’s the level of your pathetic posting. I don’t how you got trusted status but it must have been hell of a bribe.:lol:
08-D60-CE9-871-C-44-AD-9-C10-F38-C3-AF6-FAD5.jpg

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

:lol: You never read what other posters are saying about him, just my replies, and that’s because you were as ***** as the rest. Here’s the level of your pathetic posting. I don’t how you got trusted status but it must have been hell of a bribe.:lol:
08-D60-CE9-871-C-44-AD-9-C10-F38-C3-AF6-FAD5.jpg

Wtf man :lol: :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Not even having a go at you in fairness, just saying you're a psychopath is all @Makingtrax
Not having a go at you at all mate, just remember all the sh!t you’ve posted in your own obsession with Wenger, which you’ve conveniently forgotten. The forum is literally littered with this stuff could have posted so much more. :lol:
18-F18-DAD-C997-4582-AB2-C-A9-A63-B7-ACBD3.jpg

C226070-F-2666-491-D-BD55-ABA8-C484-FC9-A.jpg

98-BF1811-1741-4-AB1-9010-799-C15-B1-F0-AD.jpg

84-A011-DF-B9-BC-4-FD5-8-BB5-EBF7-C0-E85-A8-F.jpg

6-CDC525-A-D36-B-4-B2-E-80-B3-8-A8062543-B28.jpg

69-C50-EA3-BA2-E-4-B66-BDC8-9-BA45-E42-A071.jpg

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Not having a go at you at all mate, just remember all the sh!t you’ve posted in your own obsession with Wenger, which you’ve conveniently forgotten. The forum is literally littered with this stuff could have posted so much more. :lol:
18-F18-DAD-C997-4582-AB2-C-A9-A63-B7-ACBD3.jpg

C226070-F-2666-491-D-BD55-ABA8-C484-FC9-A.jpg

98-BF1811-1741-4-AB1-9010-799-C15-B1-F0-AD.jpg

84-A011-DF-B9-BC-4-FD5-8-BB5-EBF7-C0-E85-A8-F.jpg

6-CDC525-A-D36-B-4-B2-E-80-B3-8-A8062543-B28.jpg

69-C50-EA3-BA2-E-4-B66-BDC8-9-BA45-E42-A071.jpg

Seems I've grown as a poster, although you'd probably see this about Emery/Mikel. The difference is that was when he was at the club, not years after. Just wondering what makes you so obsessed?

Like fair enough if he was a close friend or family but it's just a football manager for a club you support. Just wondering what goes on in your brain. I reckon you'd be brilliant for a study on the mind.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Seems I've grown as a poster, although you'd probably see this about Emery/Mikel. The difference is that was when he was at the club, not years after. Just wondering what makes you so obsessed?

Like fair enough if he was a close friend or family but it's just a football manager for a club you support. Just wondering what goes on in your brain. I reckon you'd be brilliant for a study on the mind.
Don’t worry about my mind bro, try thinking about the sort of person who posts a continuous stream of online abuse about a man he’s never met. Ring any bells?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I think it’s time to let Arsène have his legacy, I am not the same person as 2015 none of us are, mostly after Trump got elected I hate the human species much more, but Arsène is gone probably stayed a couple years too long, and probably earned the right. And fans who didn’t like him had a right to hate watching it stagnate, fans who like his vision of football and we’re loyal to him had their right as well. I’d hope to see one day the forum stop re fighting the civil War. It ain’t easy on anyone watching 6-0 losses to the asshole Jose or 8-2 loss to United, two different approaches existed within the club to fix it, but the battle is over and he had to go eventually.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

More of your personal comments. You're an aggressive poster but as usual totally wrong.

Ironically it was against Leicester that the 2016 campaign to remove him started early on 20th August with vile chants by our away fans after coming second the previous season, which was beyond reprehensible.

Of course Wenger was a broken man, any fool could see that. Nobody and I repeat nobody could put up with that kind of abuse over a sustained period and not be badly affected. And as a manager he folded. By his own admission he wasn't sleeping and his marriage had just broken up the previous year. He became reactive in his approach, even defensive in some games, something he'd never have done earlier in his career. It led to more losses and it took him out of the top 4 after 20 years.

You've been very critical of Wenger on here in particular his loses to the big 6 clubs. This 'disrespect' angle is laughable and you've just jumped on it as an opportunity to be a ***** again.
Just own what you said. Wenger never quit/folded. He left after the season was over.

Of course he was affected like I said, and marriage problems is another thing, not to be mixed up in this. Besides, any manager whose team is not performing well and is as work-oriented man like Wenger, will not sleep well until things work again.

We could not compete with him losing/drawing many of the top 6 games in his later years, and that was part of why people wanted him out. You just never can admit it, and twist it that it was fans fault he lost/drew those games. It's ridiculous, but it's of no use to talk to you about it.

And you to try to claim I have been somehow overall too critical of Wenger, when you can likely just point out that top 6 argument, no? So that "in particular" there is nonsense trying to make it likely look like I have been part of the Wenger out brigade who mistreated him.

I will put you back into ignore so we don't have to use time for something which will not change your non-stop Wenger and squad cost posting here. I already can guess anything you say on this forum, it's so predictable and boring.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
It's happening. Rodgers most overrated manager in the premier right now on this forum and among british fans in general. He is what Em*ry was in the first half of 2018-19 for Arsenal fans / british football fans.
Yeah, been saying for a while Rodgers is easily the most overrated British manager. I repeat: Graham Potter and Dean Smith >> Rodgers
I'll be disappointed if we don't win against Leicester, tbh.

8 pts was my low-end expectation from this period and while I've perhaps even managed to underestimate United's downfall in that post above (8 pts, that is 3 pts against Leicester actually puts us in very good stead for 4th), I still think anything less than 8 pts from these 4 fixtures is quite disappointing in retrospect.

Rodgers is the most overrated manager in the league anyways and Arteta has tended to get the better of him minus the match at home last season in that dreadful period for us, and even in that game we were a bit unlucky (questionably overruled goal, more dominance against Leicester than we had against even low table sides during the period).

I hope with Saturday's result we can (please) stop sucking this guy off around here? Such a fraud.

Multipass

Yeah, that was terrible. He looked in poor shape though. Arsène was getting up at 5.30am to exercise in order to try and relieve the stress. He didn’t deserve that treatment, and his detractors trying to say he was resilient enough to take it are adding insult to injury.

Getting up at 530am to exercise is a very normal thing to do ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom