• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HomeSteak

Established Member
2-0 Leicester. Easy win for them.

They will fly into a tackle, get a corner, get a bad call from the ref...something to get the Leicester fans awake. They will start getting into it, making some noise and our boys will start shaking with fear. Then a stupid free kick given away by Sokratis or Nacho and they score the first goal, heads will drop in our team and it's done.

After that United will draw with Chelsea and we will be thinking, huh, we could have still made that 4th spot...oh well.

Let's play Aubamawang

I'm starting to think we're going to close out the season LLLL. That's right, I can even see us tanking against Brighron. Our only hope now is to give starts to our young players who love the club and want to prove themselves. They can't do any worse than the seniors.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

What do you want straight after two of the most humiliating defeats in recent memory back to back?

Another away trip of course. At serious risk of bottling our entire season away in the space of a week. Basically anything less than a win isn’t acceptable and even then it might not be enough.

Leicester are on the beach, struggled massively against Newcastle and West Ham but with our form all bets are off.

Leno
AMN Kos Sokratis Mavrapanos Kolasinac
Xhaka Torreira
Özil
Lacazette PEA

Is the line up I’m expecting to see, should easily have enough quality to see off Leicester ffs. Will we though? Who knows?

Throw back Match:

The mother of all false dawns.

Newcastle & West Ham have some fight in the. Our lot are demoralized weaklings.

Another thrashing on the cards with Emery gnashing his teeth just a degree harder with every loss.

The only place we're head is 6th. Throw this match & rest everyone for the home tie vs Valencia in the hope of a similar Napoli-esque performance with more goals to settle us before the away leg tge week after.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Oh god remember that away loss to WBA with arteta coming on, costing us two goals, going off injured again and that late pen miss from Santi. Kill me please.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Why do people say things like, "this team should be enough to beat Leicester FFS"?

I don't see it. We have **** all quality, and that's the truth.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Interesting game on Sunday.
The mood is much better now and we are having plenty of the ball and creating chances bar the Newcastle game (Rafa masterclass).
I’m predicting a high scoring draw as you need to chase the game which we will thrive on.
I believe the league is changing very quickly and next season teams like ourselves, Wolves, Watford and Everton will be a lot closer to 4th place.
I look at both our teams and if you had to choose a mixture of both, how many more Arsenal players would be in it than Leicester players?.

Vardy,Maddison,Chilwell, Perriera, Maguire, Ndidi, Tielemans. I'd also take Wes Morgan if I could. Even at half strength he's better than some hapless German who shall go unnamed.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Varela (who?) at right back, A Carrick and Blind defensive duo, Rojo at left back, they had Schneiderlin Herrere and JLingz in midfield, an attack of Mata, Depay and young Rashford. They brought in Januzaj, Weir and Fosu-Mensah as subs. And we lost 3-2.

ROJO-BLIND-CARRICK-VARELA

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This has all the indications that Vardy will have a field day, while Maddison (who I would love to be Ramsey replacement) and Tielemans will control the match away from our midfield.

This has a comfortable 2-0 home win written all over it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This right here is our last f*cking chance for top 4. If we win, and somehow United take a point of Chelsea it's back on, however both happening seems very unlikely atm.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This right here is our last f*cking chance for top 4. If we win, and somehow United take a point of Chelsea it's back on, however both happening seems very unlikely atm.
Chelsea won't win at OT, their away form against the top 10 is as bad as ours. Beat Leicester and it's really back on.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea won't win at OT, their away form against the top 10 is as bad as ours. Beat Leicester and it's really back on.

We can still get the magical 75 points which most people think we need but I do worry about our form atm.

Reactions: A_G

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Problem is LCFC are actually a decent side. They play damn good football under Rodgers too. We have a real job on our hands. We are capable in terms of talent but as usual it is the mentality of the squad which will be the difference on Sunday

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Imagine if someone said to you at the start of the season, all you'd need to do is beat Leicester, Brighton and Burnley in a row for CL football and yet we think that's going to be very difficult. :lol::lol:

And then someone points out that Chelsea will be ahead of us by beating Utd, Watford & Leicester!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Imagine if someone said to you at the start of the season, all you'd need to do is beat Leicester, Brighton and Burnley in a row for CL football and yet we think that's going to be very difficult. :lol::lol:

We have fallen so hard, I miss complaining that we always get 4th ffs.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
If they had added to that the fact that Leicester would be midtable with Rodgers at the helm and both Brighton and Burnley would be in a relegation battle (both with a chance to stay up) then I would have shat myself because I'd have known full well even then that it would be a huge task!

teamsoutheast

It won't happen but I'd like to see something different like this:
Untitled.jpg

No idea if Ramsey is back yet or if Auba will make it for Sunday. The disadvantage to playing before Utd/Chelsea is that you don't know whether top 4 is gone or not. At least if Chelsea played first and won you could focus on EL.
I'm with you on this one. We need another body in midfield. Our midfielders are not good enough to play in a midfield 2. We lack control and our defence are left too exposed playing a midfield 2. This also allows us to accomodate Özil and our striker and also change to a 4-3-3 if required.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom