• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giroud12

Time to switch it up and go all out seeing as we NEED to win this.

AMN - Monreal - Sokratis - Kola
------------Torreira-------------
---------Willock---Xhaka
---------------Laca-------------
-------Auba----Nketiah-----

MikeVinna

Established Member
Enough is enough Arsenal, get your **** together and win this and let's finish the season on a high!

Right now all of us, Chelski, Spuds and Manure are absolute bottlers. Whoever shakes out of that sooner will get the 2 remaining champions league spots. I just pray it’s us..

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Ramsey's injury is going to cost us top 4 and the Europa title. He's truly made that difference.

alboots101

Established Member
You would think with sp*rs losing today, it would give us the inspiration to win our remaining games, the trouble is we have a semi final looming and that’s taking our eye off the league ball.

Sorry wrong thingy, still struggling with navigation and my device.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Got feeling unai will go 3412 tomorrow don't think we'll see 4 at the back after getting beaten and conceding 3 against 25% possession wolves

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So the pressure is on us, win this and Top 4 might still be within our reach, lose this and it's pretty much over.

We all know how this will pan out, don't we....
90th minute goal line clearance from Kos?

Koscielny.gif

MikeVinna

Established Member
Got feeling unai will go 3412 tomorrow don't think we'll see 4 at the back after getting beaten and conceding 3 against 25% possession wolves

For sure.

Leno

Sokratis Koscielny Monreal

Maitland-Niles Torreira Xhaka Kolasinac

Özil

Aubameyang Lacazette

Bench: Cech, Mustafi, Lichtsteiner, Guendouzi, Iwobi, Mkhitaryan, Nketiah​

ptrcopp

Right now all of us, Chelski, Spuds and Manure are absolute bottlers. Whoever shakes out of that sooner will get the 2 remaining champions league spots. I just pray it’s us..

Chelsea and Sp**s can bottle more than us atm, which is worrying with only 3 games left.

3 games ago it was on our hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom