• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan taking decent Leicester squad, 6-10th quality and actually at very least having them compete for top4 currently.

If not Brendan we still need to find manager who can take our squad and punch above its weight like Brendan is doing!

Shahin Tadjalli

Just came here to suck in the morbidity of you guys.

This is rock bottom for the club. Europes best target man and the greatest bunch of youngsters we ever had, and were so clueless you just wanna kill yourself

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He's beyond gassed for the KSI v Logan Paul fight.

Tbf, so am I :facepalm:

I thought you knew boxing. They'll gas themselves out after the first 5 rounds and it will be terrible for the rest of it. Still in intrigued I don't see how KSI makes up the size difference.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Personally I think it's neat that Emery is mixing things up a bit. Whereas before he was failing at preparing the team to play well in a game, today he actually set the team up ok tbf but chose to fail at in-game management instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom