• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why so surprised? My analyze of him has been spotless since he joined. You would have know that he needs to improve if you read my post!

Lets go back to the moment when we had mutual respect for each other!
You’re right tbh. You’re actually right.
I’m sorry, you’ve turned out right about quite a few of these players.

Iceman10

Established Member
Troopz, DT and those other ****s drummed out Wenger so they could sell youtube views, and now look at what we have. But frankly they will be laughing again as they can ***** about the manager for another 6 months and get those sweet youtube views that pay for the meager existence.

Sigh, worse than we were under Wenger, but this manager actually had investment. Sad scenes. AFTV hoping we get another **** manager to keep their income rolling in.

I don't really care at this point, as long as it isn't Mourinho. He isn't meant for Arsenal, but anyway I don't see our board going anywhere near him. There may be short-termism with some, but as far as I am concerned Arsenal does have underlying long-term values.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
The fans got what they wanted? A pragmatic tactical manager. Be happy for them.
this,
fans wanted a mourinho like. we got one.
Now the team does not trust the manager, we are not getting results and we are playing like stoke city.

the season is basically over.

EL is all that we have left and we are probably going to be out of it once we encounter some decent team.

We want our Arsenal back.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
People who think Brendan or Howe will jump ship for us mid-season is living in dreamland.
Who could be that idiot to leave Leicester and go Arsenal after you beat them for the top 4. It’s stupid to think that

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
So errr.... Sounds like AFTV can't really win? The reflect what the majority of the fans in the stadium and fan base thinks. That's all.

No one gave a sh!t about AFTV when we're in good form but when we're sh!t and they're pissed off suddenly they're this massive problem. Why do so many people care what a bunch of random people have to say so much?

There's a man who goes by Troopz and posts with middle finger in pictures even though he's in his 30s and this is the man that has so much influence?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Emery fist pumping at the final whistle cause they followed his game plan.

Ciscoo

Clincher will be if he has lost the dressing room. Raul, Vinai, and the board should be able to determine if this is the case themselves.

I'd be surprised if they find any evidence to the contrary. No footballer would want to be accountable for these performances.

You’re right tbh. You’re actually right.
I’m sorry, you’ve turned out right about quite a few of these players.

Didn't want too! Make no mistake though, I always hope they turn out better than I think! I always favor being wrong(as I'm rarely wrong) for the good of Arsenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom