• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Just hope he needs to go now, yet our fans don't screw up in making his send off too painful for him, but rather have the decency to thank him for his efforts.

Good lad, just not up for the task anymore.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Adams and Redknapp saying this group of players aren't good enough.

Steps

“We can be disappointed but the attitude of the players, they did the gameplan.

“In the second half we created some chances and when they scored we lost that opportunity.”

isop

From what I saw of the match they actually played reasonably well before the first goal, were a threat to Leicester as well. But one swallow doesn't make a summer, and we all know Emery has managed to pull off the occasional decent performance against top four rivals before. As soon as the goal went in though, it was quite predictable how things were going to go.

Steps

More from Emery.

“We are distant from them now but we will take time to prepare and improve and take the balance in the team.

“Manchester United and Sp**s are also behind us so it is an equal competition but we have time to reduce the gap on Leicester.”

Steps

Wtf is he even talking about?

Emery: “If we can play strong at home, I know we can play well when we play away.

We didn’t lose at home but today lost here because Leicester are at home and feel strong here.

:lol::lol:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
God we made them look good. We just don't play between the lines. We are so afraid of transition that we try not to give them the opportunity to transition by playing high risk passes.

This game had massive opportunities that we simply do not take. Guendouzi, lacazette and Torreira and Bellerin could have all played through balls to both Özil and Auba. Özil made so many perfect runs yet we are so scared to play the ball we just dithering, lose possession or go backwards.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again emery focusing more on tactical side than trying winning the game. What the point if players follow game plan but still lost?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Too boring to watch properly. I just cant see any improvement or anything to get excited about. And its not as if I had anything better to do. Emery is sucking the life out of the club. Unattractive manager and Bellerin aside, not a single Arsenal man in the dressing room. Bonds being destroyed all over the place.

Steps

“I accept all the criticism. It is normal. Today we did one step ahead being better defensively.”

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Just hope he needs to go now, yet our fans don't screw up in making his send off too painful for him, but rather have the decency to thank him for his efforts.

Good lad, just not up for the task anymore.
We made life miserable for Wenger ffs & you want people to treat this bum like royalty?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

Emery: “If we can play strong at home, I know we can play well when we play away.

We didn’t lose at home but today lost here because Leicester are at home and feel strong here.

We didn't lose at home seems to be cause for celebration to him - next step if he doesn't get sacked is claiming a successful season if we avoid relegation

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

He is happy with draws at home as he is still managing Sevilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom