• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Any way credit to Leicester didn't look great today but found way when we switched off

Hooplehead

Oh ffs, it’s come to this :lol::facepalm:
He's got us playing so much better than Rodgers did and our results have also been much better.

Due to KT's move I've watched a lot of Arsenal this season and I've been really surprised at how average some of your players are, I genuinely think we have a few players that would walk into your team.

I mean if we’re hiring managers based on the criteria of “Are they better than some wum on AM?” then sure give Brendan five years.

But Liverpool knew he wouldn’t win them the CL or turn them into title contenders. Went after a proper manager.

He actually got very close winning the title with them. Don't rewrite the history! Also I think he has improved massively as manager and coach in recent years. I think he is ready for another go at top club very soon!

Sorry for calling you just a forum poster. That was very mean of me. Your insight is actually very good and I agree with it a lot of the times!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He's got us playing so much better than Rodgers did and our results have also been much better.

Due to KT's move I've watched a lot of Arsenal this season and I've been really surprised at how average some of your players are, I genuinely think we have a few players that would walk into your team.

See @hydrofluoric acid even Celtic fans don’t rate Brendan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom