• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

m-due

Southampton is next and they will be coming to the Emirates expecting all three points. Oh, how the times have changed.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Had to record game and block out any news. Managed to watch the game until the 75th minute or something when the 2nd goal went in. Depressing thing is that I had us lose 2-0 in my weekly predictor. It has all become so depressingly predictable. Our play is just so poor. We cannot defend and we cannot attack. All we can hope for are some lucky breaks.

I so hope that the club management acknowledges that Emery was the wrong hire and just decide to move on. We are not even close to competitive. We lost this game deservedly. A win or a draw would have been stealing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The most depressing thing about today is seeing that our main focus was on stopping Leicester, while Leicester’s main focus was on beating us...I know people have brought up our defensive mindset before, we go into every game as if it’s 50-50...when I woke up today my first thought was how can we get point today, rather than how can we win, as sad as that is...Leicester are a very good team, but they’re not an elite one, they don’t have significantly more funds than we do, we seem to have a complex against ever team against us...every game we go into we never seem to be focusing on our qualities, and it is just so draining...need a new manager we can all get behind, cause right now it just ****ing sucks.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That's not the biggest problem right now. This squad is good enough for top 4, no question. It's proven as much last season without achieving it, if you know what I mean. We lost Ramsey, but it's still good enough.
The squad was different last year and all it proved was, under Emery it could come 5th. Anything else is pure conjecture. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The squad was different last year and all it proved was, under Emery it could come 5th. Anything else is pure conjecture. :lol:
200.gif

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I seriously am considering not watching us play anymore because it's so boring and we don't have any tactics. I sincerely hope the board is considering sacking Emery because more of this is going to do my head in and I have no passion for this team - I feel drained and people ask what team do you support and I say Arsenal and they now say were no longer a big club.

Pepes blue pill

I seriously am considering not watching us play anymore because it's so boring and we don't have any tactics. I sincerely hope the board is considering sacking Emery because more of this is going to do my head in and I have no passion for this team - I feel drained and people ask what team do you support and I say Arsenal and they now say were no longer a big club.

Same but soton are so sh it I will probs get my hopes up even if emery is still here, think he is screwed tho ;)

Polar Bear

Why are our players so afraid to shoot? can anyone an answer me this? is it the tactics from Emery? or is it themselves?. I'm not including Auba and Laca in this because they will have a go and shoot, but everyone else seems terrified to have a shot, the entire midfield, its vital that our midfielders score too, but they just never score because no one shoots, they love a pass, they probably have amazing dreams and fantasies about doing a 3 yard pass. But everyone is scared to shoot, do they understand that they are never gonna score goals if they don't actually shoot?.

If you don't shoot then you are never gonna score, its as simple as that. The reluctantcy to shoot is mind boggling in our club

this no shooting thing has been going on for many years now, its beyond frustrating, its one of the big things thats hurting us, I really believe that. Even if your shot is not going pin point in the top corner, anything can happen if you shoot, it could take a deflection and go in, you can get a corner, someone could hand ball it and get a penalty, anything can happen, but we always choose to find a pass, rinse and repeat.

This is one of the main reasons James Maddison does so well, because he actually shoots a lot as a midfielder. he doesn't give a s*it, even if its far out or a strange angle.. he will let go and just go for it. Even if Vardy and Perez shout at him for shooting at not passing, he does not give a s*it, next time he will do it again and try to shoot. He has worked out something very simple.. if you shoot you can score or miss, thats it.. and sometimes it will come off and you will score. Our midfielders just never score any goals, no shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom