• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need to have a go.

Their defense looks a bit shaky anytime we come near them.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Holding tries but ultimately I don't think he's good enough for top four ambitions. Tbf Arteta is getting the best out these lot but we need quality signings without a doubt.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I hate this formation so much. Ulgy football. We really need some midfield upgrades

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ains onside as well, that's crap ffs.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Elneny is useless in matches like this, yeah he’s a bit more press resistant than Xhaka but he offers nothing when we can’t break the press because he can’t pass forward.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Can't put into words how far away from these pricks we are. They are so utterly perfect on the ball it makes me want to projectile vomit.

This is absolutely dogshit.

It's shocking how far the tables have turned.

We used to laugh at their midfield riddled with joke footballers like Biscan, Henchoz & the like whilst we had Vieira, Gilberto & Pires.

Now we don't even have a midfield to call our own. I refuse to acknowledge El-Neny's existence :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

While I do agree with you, I think matches against Liverpool are not what is going to define our season. Games against Everton etc will.

We do need to get them in for the other matches.

Of course this was a free hit in a way, but at the same time you want to give yourselves the best chance and we haven't.

ChefMan21

I sometimes wonder what a player like Pirlo could do against the press in a system like ours. Someone who can release players with a deft short pass, or a precision long range pass, even under pressure. Put doubts around how hard you press...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom