• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why’re you all so determined to get rid of the formation that’a won us 2 trophies? You prefer midfield possession over winning games?

It can work in one-off games. It won’t work consistently over 38 games. We don’t create enough in this formation to consistently win games. There’s about 8 teams in the league with better midfields than us and we will consistently get dominated in those games.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
auba is shot...but we still keep him on...he had disappeared from the 15th minute.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Half time. What a ****-show. We need a midfield so badly even a blind man could see it.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Pathetic half, not one good performance.. Tierney has been ruined by Salah, the left side in general has been a clear weak link..

Need to up the quality tenfolds, gap between the teams is just so big

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That high line of theirs will give us one more chance.

Just hope it falls to Auba and we can keep them out at the other end.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ceballos for Elneny please i swear i had enough of him always passing backwards even when have opportunity to pass forward what the f**k Arteta see in him ?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Only Luiz has the balls to play a forward pass. Doesn't help that Xhaka is getting pressed continuously and looks to buy fouls under pressure. This is a game for Ceballos

Godwin1

Very well-known
Yeah I wouldn't just ditch a system based on one game but at the same time this current system is pretty limited because it's simply based on getting Auba isolated with the opposition right-sided full-back in a dangerous area. We're gonna adapt as the season progresses and hopefully as we add to our midfield.
I think it all hangs on additions I just can't see Arteta reverting and giving our midfielders new instructions at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom