• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick gould

Arteta bottled this one. Why drop gabriel who has been our consistent centre back. I would have played luiz on the right of centre back. Gabriel centre and Tierney left.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
This.... wasn't a bad half? Liverpool were playing to their best. And the worst thing I can say that the tactics so far haven't worked out.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'll give it a couple more months but there's a voice in the back of my head wondering if my pre-season prediction was very wrong. Really thought Liverpool would drop a bit and City would come back. Right now City don't look like champions, Liverpool still do.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I'm so bored of seeing Xhaka being our main man in CM.
I really don't understand what makes Arteta thinks he will get a different result from playing El neny and Xhaka in the center of the park, than any of the other previous two managers.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Watching the replay, what calamitous defending by Pool for our goal. AMN and Laca did their absolute best to fck it up, yet we still managed to scored.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
the bum squad doing their usual schtick of blaming the CMs but its really a pathetic forward line. AMN was the most forward looking of the team. Auba and Tierney not fit. Willian is shot. Laca has no speed or height. The front three have basically given zero threat and so the pressure is only on Arsenal backline.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Can't really be surprised, this was the pattern in the home game with the exception that we got a bit lucky.

On the whole we've defended quite well, and I don't expect the players to be 100% on it all the time - that's impossible so I'm not beefing with Willian for their 2nd. That said I honestly expect better from Leno for the 1st.

I've gone on about Liverpool's quality but if we can hold onto the ball better we will get a few chances as shown when we do attack; I think one of the commentators said it might be Liverpool's overconfidence that causes them to leave their back line a little exposed if you beat their press.....whatever it is we must exploit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom