• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Need pace on. Pepe on. Willian is slow. And he didn't track back for the goal. Rarely on the ball. Why not just play pepe.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Need to wang Ceballos on sharpish.

Also I’d consider Pepe for a CB as well and go 4 in defence. Move Willian central and get him on the ball more.

If they come out as strong as they did first half we should try something.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Tierney having a torrid time up against Salah and Trent. Needs help. Xhaka and Elneny have done what they can- Liverpool have a ridiculously industrial midfield.

Disappointed with Auba and Willian. I know the service into them hasn't been great but they need to show a bit more. As bleak as it looks we'll get a chance or two. Need to be clinical and solid.

I do wonder how much worse Gabriel would've fared than Holding. I <3 Robbo but there are occasions where he simply looks out of his depth, today is one of them.

I'm also sick to death of Mane and his preposterous hairline. Always skipping and jumping like some primary school kid. Come on boys. Let's pinch an equaliser.

Pyres7

Willian clearly didn't track back. Holding even looked at him after the goal.
He should have yeah. But Bellerin's the defender here, if he looked around once he would have seen Robertson free. Why even jump for the same ball as Holding?

say yes

forum master baiter
Liverpool are elite, but:
- Poor save from Leno for their first
- Aubameyang needs to close TAA down much faster for the second. Don’t usually want him closing down FBs, but his deliveries are unreal and it’s Anfield away.

I actually think, Tierney was more at fault at the goal. Leno wasn’t perfect, but it was a close range effort with almost no time to react.

I think people don't see it but Leno isn't vocal at all and struggle to communicate. His passive character doesn't help the defense to be better structured. I think its one of the things its hard for Leno ultras to put blame on him but in my honest opinion I think it cost us a lot of goals per season.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
They wouldn't, come on, this is fantasy stuff.

Not talking about winning there mate, their attack would've been amazing anyways, but they currently look very vulnerable on counters.

This game isn't any different to me than the Leeds one, just us not as good to exploit it with ****ing Xhaka-Elneny

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Like Emery but without the individual errors, is that progress?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I think we needed to be a little less adventurous here in order to be more ambitious. Three front players is great on paper but we'd be better off crowding the midfield and winning the ball more often. If we then suffer from lack of attacking options so be it. Better to struggle to score but maybe score rather than thumped 4-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom