<

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by Rex Banter, Sep 23, 2020.

?

What will the result be?

Poll closed Sep 28, 2020.
  1. Arsenal win

29.6%
  2. Draw

30.6%
  3. Liverpool win

39.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripe Banana

Ripe Banana Well-Known Member

zero

2. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Well-Known Member Trusted

Partey could be our most important signing in a decade. Dynamism in midfield is a prerequisite

James Bond and Mrs Bergkamp like this.
  3. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

Mane should of been sent off

4. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

We can just need better players, I'm not trolling when I say all these guys are crap.

5. boonthegoon

boonthegoon Well-Known Member

Need pace on. Pepe on. Willian is slow. And he didn't track back for the goal. Rarely on the ball. Why not just play pepe.

6. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

This game he’s been a clear weak link tbh

7. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

To be fair AMN doing nothing to help

8. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

this is why our right side disappeared this game....no one even bothers about him ...and he just runs around on his little legs.

9. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Need to wang Ceballos on sharpish.

Also I’d consider Pepe for a CB as well and go 4 in defence. Move Willian central and get him on the ball more.

If they come out as strong as they did first half we should try something.

10. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

Tierney having a torrid time up against Salah and Trent. Needs help. Xhaka and Elneny have done what they can- Liverpool have a ridiculously industrial midfield.

Disappointed with Auba and Willian. I know the service into them hasn't been great but they need to show a bit more. As bleak as it looks we'll get a chance or two. Need to be clinical and solid.

I do wonder how much worse Gabriel would've fared than Holding. I <3 Robbo but there are occasions where he simply looks out of his depth, today is one of them.

I'm also sick to death of Mane and his preposterous hairline. Always skipping and jumping like some primary school kid. Come on boys. Let's pinch an equaliser.

11. Dial Square 1886

Dial Square 1886 Well-Known Member

A lot better definitely??

o_O

Ok

12. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One Trusted

Nitrous Oxide football. They’re a pristine Skyline GT and we’re a Reliant robin at the moment.

13. Pyres7

Pyres7 Well-Known Member

He should have yeah. But Bellerin's the defender here, if he looked around once he would have seen Robertson free. Why even jump for the same ball as Holding?

14. say yes

say yes Thread Title Abuser

Liverpool are elite, but:
    - Poor save from Leno for their first
    - Aubameyang needs to close TAA down much faster for the second. Don’t usually want him closing down FBs, but his deliveries are unreal and it’s Anfield away.

El Duderino likes this.
  15. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Many Men Wish Death Upon Me

I think people don't see it but Leno isn't vocal at all and struggle to communicate. His passive character doesn't help the defense to be better structured. I think its one of the things its hard for Leno ultras to put blame on him but in my honest opinion I think it cost us a lot of goals per season.

16. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

Not talking about winning there mate, their attack would've been amazing anyways, but they currently look very vulnerable on counters.

This game isn't any different to me than the Leeds one, just us not as good to exploit it with ****ing Xhaka-Elneny

Pyres7 likes this.
  17. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Thomas Tuchel Stan Trusted

Like Emery but without the individual errors, is that progress?

Bradpiff likes this.
  18. Troopz

Troopz Established Member

Not sure what Tierney could do tbh. If Salah gets any contact he’s dropping on the floor and it’s a penalty.

Pundits/fans are anti defenders these days. Build them up then destroy them after one mistake.

19. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

I think we needed to be a little less adventurous here in order to be more ambitious. Three front players is great on paper but we'd be better off crowding the midfield and winning the ball more often. If we then suffer from lack of attacking options so be it. Better to struggle to score but maybe score rather than thumped 4-0

20. North5

North5 Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Badly. Can't control the ball or transition it for ****.

Big Poppa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.