• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Guys we playing arguably the best club side in the world with Xhaka and Elneny as our two CMs and Rob Holding and David Luiz as our two CBs.

This was never likely to go that well.

Maybe they will prove me wrong in the second half, but realistically, we are at a totally different stage of squad development from Liverpool right now.

Will take time unfortunately.

I agree, there is a big gap in quality. But you're very unlikely to win by being conservative and hiding in your own half. The only option is to attack. You might get battered, but perhaps 2 or 3 times out of 10 it'll work.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Haven't been following recently, why aren't Gabriel and Ceballos starting?
because ceballos gets the ball, then runs around in a circle like a dog chasing its tail, dribbles himself and then plays the ball backwards.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm glad we looking for 2 midfielders and not only Aouar yes it won't improve us in space of days but desperately short on quality in midfield

Ashybashy86

Didn’t our goal come from a Xhaka pass? :lol:

Pitchforks out on Xhaka every time. Never change agenda merchants.

By the way, Keita is marking him tightly, because they’re weary of his threat.
That's the thing with Xhaka. Give him time and space, and he'll look great with his passing ability. But he's easily pressed out of the game because he can't receive the ball and turn. Very limited in that regard.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
That's a matter of approach more than anything. Not to mention Bielsa has coached to play Leeds that way for 2-3 years or so.

Hardly comparable.

No matter what angle you look at it, Liverpool's defense does not look worldclass to me on current form, though that can easily change in a few games, if they catch form.

Their attack is on fire as usual.

arsmile

Established Member
It was a half 90% to spec with most of our recent performances against big teams- including the lucky break and goal.

The first goal conceded was poor from KT, Luiz and Leno.

Willian was sleeping for the second.

Liverpool are super good though...

KT has struggled generally- they seem to have foxed how to get around the KT/AMN left hand side of the defence.

It does make me wonder why Gabirel isnt in that defenc instead- an actual CB may well have a better chance in some of the situations KT is finding himself in...

Manberg

Predator
That's the thing with Xhaka. Give him time and space, and he'll look great with his passing ability. But he's easily pressed out of the game because he can't receive the ball and turn. Very limited in that regard.

Liverpool did not make any chance out of pressing and dispossessing Xhaka. He’s been fine.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
That's a matter of approach more than anything. Not to mention Bielsa has coached to play Leeds that way for 2-3 years or so.

Hardly comparable.
Only one way to get at Pool, and that is to counter attack and exploit their highline and defensive flaws. We can't do that because we're playing frelling Elnenny and Xhaka in midfiled.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Leno has been terrible. I’m certain Emi Martinez wouldn’t have made that mistake for the first goal imo.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
tenor.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I get that, but feel there are options in the squad and he could of used to try get us playing a bit. Trying this game again vs Klopp might of been a mistake.

What can he really do?

Extra man in midfield and we just get swamped there.

Got a world class attack and a decent defence but a painfully one note midfield.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People really *****ing about how this isn’t any different to Emery.

Hmm bit different performing like this against the champions as opposed to relegation fodder.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom