• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Bless "The Thunderer"!

I spoke too soon:
EjCDoOvWkAIniPt

Reactions: A_G

GunnerUK

Haven’t seen us pressed so much by a team since Barcelona’s mid 00’s side. And even then Liverpool looked stronger. I’d suggest a drug test to be honest - weird state of play with this Liverpool side.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Haven’t seen us pressed so much by a team since Barcelona’s mid 00’s side. And even then Liverpool looked stronger. I’d suggest a drug test to be honest - weird state of play with this Liverpool side.

They've been rubbish for ages. Think they were just fired up

Manberg

Predator
I like Ceballos but there’s a misconception that we improved in the second half due to Ceballos coming on. The truth is Liverpool were relentless in their pressing in the first half and they eased up in the second half allowing our midfield to get further forward. We didn’t suddenly become much better, Pool were in control.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
One thing that stood out was how David Luiz was the most comfortable on the ball. What we didn't have was any option at CM. The ball went wide and there was a hole where you'd expect to see a midfielder receive a pass. Never mentioned Mendy at Leicester and his ability to receive the ball and drive forward. We need that. We need pace and physicality and players that can cover the ground quickly. Ours wasn't a bad performance. We just have way too many players lacking the physical tools we need.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Pretty much everyone is on roids at top level pro sports. For a long time already.

More likely PEDs than roids but ye agreed, the incentive to hide it from officials will always be greater than the incentive to catch these people.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Speaking of David Luiz. He was weird on the equaliser. Went for the ball and fouled Keira I think, than just seemed to stroll back when the ref played advantage.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
One thing that stood out was how David Luiz was the most comfortable on the ball. What we didn't have was any option at CM. The ball went wide and there was a hole where you'd expect to see a midfielder receive a pass. Never mentioned Mendy at Leicester and his ability to receive the ball and drive forward. We need that. We need pace and physicality and players that can cover the ground quickly. Ours wasn't a bad performance. We just have way too many players lacking the physical tools we need.
Watching Leicester yesterday was really a joy. So much athleticism and directness. Incredible efficiency with the ball.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I like Ceballos but there’s a misconception that we improved in the second half due to Ceballos coming on. The truth is Liverpool were relentless in their pressing in the first half and they eased up in the second half allowing our midfield to get further forward. We didn’t suddenly become much better, Pool were in control.

We had more incisive passing in the second half, broke there lines several times and created atleast 2 clear cut chances. You take off your rose colored glasses as soon as Xhaka leaves the pitch, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom