• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Should we lose this, we'll be 16 points behind the league leaders before January has started and probably 10 points behind Sp**s and only 3 in front of United, who have been the laughing stock this season.

That tells me something about this squad. Emery, Sven and the others have a lot of work to do. I hope they are ruthless. Sell Iwobi to Sunderland.

Almost forgot: COYG!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should we lose this, we'll be 16 points behind the league leaders before January has started and probably 10 points behind Sp**s and only 3 in front of United, who have been the laughing stock this season.

That tells me something about this squad. Emery, Sven and the others have a lot of work to do. I hope they are ruthless. Sell Iwobi to Sunderland.

Almost forgot: COYG!
We are always going to be very far from the 1st place our target is forth our squad is not good enough to achieve that specially with the defensive injuries and lack of wingers

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

United will be 3 points behind us after this weekend ffs. :lol:
I think an awful lot has been made of United's poor season that people forget they actually have a quality side. It's still pretty much the team that won the EL and finished second last season. The platform was always there for them to improve.

I'm not sure how we line up. All I know is whatever 16 are selected for the squad need to play at 100%. The feel good factor has been lost after a few disappointing results. Going in and beating Liverpool will restore that. If we don't win we are in trouble.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Diaby mark 2 needs to be dropped for Elneny. That's the only change I would make from the last match starting line up however no premature subbing of Laca and Özil.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Wouldn't be surprised at all if he starts with the team that finished today's match, with Mustafi coming in depending on fitness:
Untitled.jpg

That team is so average it hurts. Can't see us scoring and no way are we keeping a clean sheet. Might give this one a miss.

Reactions: A_G

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Emery needs to tell Kolasinac and whoever plays at RB to not touch any of their players in the box
Is it weird that I find that a correct penalty? In no way is it enough for Salah to fall like that, that’s not the issue for me. However, the newcastle defender clearly pulls him from behind with no intention or possibilty to get the ball and hinders his progress, I think that should be a pen.

Banks

This game could turn our season and hunt for top 4. We need to play with no holding back like at the Emirates and I am not scared because they can hurt us just as we can hurt them too and our strikers need to be lethal with their chances and I have a feeling Lacazette would make the difference here.

Malky

Established Member
Lol but forgive a guy who actually dived because there is not enough evidence :lol:
The FA are a farce.
In the game of football kicking a bottle on the sideline is considered worse than diving to cheat the opposition out of a penalty? Well done, FA. o_O
Salah is a cheating bastard, Ramos had the right idea last season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If there’s no contact and a player dives the FA will take action. But when a player is pulled back and then dives, it seems to be legitimate.

Message there for all strikers then. If there’s a hand on you, dive to the floor. Small margins win games.

Not sure where this game is going.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

If there’s no contact and a player dives the FA will take action. But when a player is pulled back and then dives, it seems to be legitimate.

Message there for all strikers then. If there’s a hand on you, dive to the floor. Small margins win games.

Not sure where this game is going.

South by the looks of it.

The only upside is that our manager knows how to strike a ball. Quite odd as you'd think he'd feel a certain kinship to Laca & Auba instead of pulling them when we're in dire need of a goal :lol:

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Going to be a very tough game. Liverpool are firing on all cylinders right now, whereas we appear to be in a bit of a slump. Going to need the lads to put on a great performance if we’re going to get anything out of this.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is it weird that I find that a correct penalty? In no way is it enough for Salah to fall like that, that’s not the issue for me. However, the newcastle defender clearly pulls him from behind with no intention or possibilty to get the ball and hinders his progress, I think that should be a pen.
article-1007688-00C6F5DE00000578-726_468x412.jpg

If this wasn't a penalty, neither was Salah's. I'm still bitter.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
For some reason I feel it is written in the stars for us to hand them their first defeat of the season. I am up for this one and I am confident Emery will ensure the team is up for it too. Let's get it Gunners!

Taxi Driver

For some reason I feel it is written in the stars for us to hand them their first defeat of the season. I am up for this one and I am confident Emery will ensure the team is up for it too. Let's get it Gunners!

Weirdly enough, I feel the same. Maybe because it will seem like an easy victory for them and we can exploit that? We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom