• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No expectations at all for this game. Just right it off and move on.

Neither the squad nor Emery is ready for it yet. Klopp is in his 4th year of building with a big injection of capital.

Add to that our long list of injuries and the fact it’s away, and you have a recipe for defeat.

Our time will come but it’s not yet. Getting your hopes up and then p*ssing on Emery and the team afterwards is just madness.

And should the miracle occur and we somehow get a win, then it’s just a late Christmas present, but not a reflection of the state of the two teams at this point. You’ve got to be realistic.

Last edited:

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
article-1007688-00C6F5DE00000578-726_468x412.jpg

If this wasn't a penalty, neither was Salah's. I'm still bitter.

This photo still hurts.
And Bendtner ****ing everything up too.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Leno
AMN Mustafi Sokratis Kola
Guendouzi Xhaka Elneny Torreira Iwobi
Aubameyang
Emery can then make his genius subs at halftime/60mins with some actual good players.

Our first halfs are dreadful no matter with who or how Emery start so he might as well try this and end the match with as much firepower on the pitch as possible to win us a point at least.

Xanth

To this day, I get angry at the mention of Babel. It’s up there with 2006 and 2004 as a CL what-if. We hadn’t lost to United in the league for over two years and beaten Chelsea earlier that season. Barcelona had been average (incidentally, it was Henry’s first season there). I think we had a real chance of winning it.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
A draw would be good, a win would be amazing and could be the marquee win we need to believe.

Honestly, I wouldn't be too disappointed if we lose, but give a good performance.. Anything we get away against the other big teams is a bonus.

Trying to have faith in miracle and that we will do something surprising!

Ending Liverpool unbeaten run in the league would be huge ending to the year for me! Been terrible past few days.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Some of the players are burnt out - you can just tell with our recent slump. Emery should start Emile-Smith Rowe in this one.

Seriously need something that no one is expecting. This kid is a true talent and would cause the Liverpool defense problems.

----------------------Leno--------------------------
AMN-------Mustafi------Socrates------Kolasniac
---------------Xhaka----------Torreria----------
----Emile Smith Rowe--------------Ramsey---
------------Laca------------PEA---------------------

Best form of defense is attack for us.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Come on bro that would have been a penalty for us, refs can’t have that. That’s not a fair comparison. You need to two foot an arsenal player from behind to give a pen away, and even that is 50/50.

You sure bro , ref convinced this wasn't a penalty :lol:

Should've won there in 14/15, conceded a 95th minute equaliser to Martin Skrtl when they were down to 10 men. Also should've won there the following season but Joe Allen scored a late equaliser in that one too,
Is the Joe Allen one the one where Eboue pushed a pool player at the back when he was at the edge of the box? Made me want to kick on the TV!

We always created trouble for Pool in my first years as an arsenal fan. I remember never fearing to face them any time and would be certain of atleast 4 points against them. How times have changed!

Anyways, if we play like we did at Brighton we will be up for some serious spanking! I however feel Emery has played slightly well against the top teams so if Laca rediscovers his scoring form and Auba stops misssing easy chances, we'll give them a real run for their money! My prediction will be a 2 all draw if we show up or a 4-1 spanking if we don't

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Is the Joe Allen one the one where Eboue pushed a pool player at the back when he was at the edge of the box? Made me want to kick on the TV!
That was Lucas Leiva, this was the Joe Allen one:

Ruined one of Giroud's best performances for the club

MikeVinna

Established Member
Team selection should be interesting. Laca starting would be huge for me. At least he can hold up the play.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You sure bro , ref convinced this wasn't a penalty :lol:

*put’s ref’s hat on*: well it might look like a pen from this point of view but I, the experienced referee, notice details such as Hleb was already thinking about going down before there was any contact from the defender. Therefore it’s no pen, and should be yellow card for Hleb to be honest.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

That was Lucas Leiva, this was the Joe Allen one:

Ruined one of Giroud's best performances for the club
You know it’s coming, I’m sure but what I will always remember about this fixture is Giroud’s amazing goal line clearance.

For a striker to have the calmness and poise to keep that out is truely remarkable.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Best form of defense is attack for us.

Exactly this.

I would rather go at Liverpool and ask them questions rather than sit back and be cautious.

Look at Everton, they had a ****load of chances against Liverpool and they should have won at Anfield. We should do the same thing.

If Emery sets the team up to sit back similar to what United did at Anfield, we’ll lose.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Exactly this.

I would rather go at Liverpool and ask them questions rather than sit back and be cautious.

Look at Everton, they had a ****load of chances against Liverpool and they should have won at Anfield. We should do the same thing.

If Emery sets the team up to sit back similar to what United did at Anfield, we’ll lose.

Don't think we have the players to defend vs Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom