• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I wasn't talking of Liverpool team but their midfield.
In actual sense their midfield is bang average and not much to it.

Their closing down and press is Kopp's pertern. While in Dourtmund he played even more more pressing game so nothing new to that.

So was I, in my opinion their team functions because of their midfield not despite of it.

Symbia

im calling it for a Xhaka-Cebellos-Özil midfield.
I am afraid they will target Xhaka in this game. He's poor on the ball and very slow.

Adding to it, he has harbit of getting unnecessary cards and conceding fouls in degerous places.
I will like to see Willock in this match. Liverpool midfield hate to be run on and Willock will be of use.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
I am afraid they will target Xhaka in this game. He's poor on the ball and very slow.

Adding to it, he has harbit of getting unnecessary cards and conceding fouls in degerous places.
I will like to see Willock in this match. Liverpool midfield hate to be run on and Willock will be of use.
would love it if it happened, but I doubt Emery will be so bold

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I agree, Xhaka & Guendouzi would very likely get booked at least. I'd like to see Torreira & Willock with Cebellos in the No10 role, doubt it will happen though. Probably Xhaka & Willock as the latter doesn't deserve to be dropped.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

The women ones.
There's actually truth to this. I think because of the pre-existing stigma and bias against women to ref men's games they are at a disadvantage from the start. So the ones that do make it do it on the merit that they are too damm good to ignore.

I believe in equality so I hope to see a future where the women refs are just as numerous and bumbling incompetent ****s as the male refs.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

Xhaka generally has his head in the game against big opponents though. Performed well against Liverpool last year as well.

It's the games against lesser opponents where his mistakes cost us more.

Smail

As much as i agree with going with 3 at the back, i really want to see our deadly front three. I know our fullbacks are not first choice but just go at them, i hate seeing us not giving ourself a chance of winning. Its just the third game, a lot of games to be played still, so just go out and attack those scousers, because that is the only thing we're good at

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal

I want to believe that we will get a result, but it's Anfield and we are away from home. As much as Liverpool haven't hit top gear, our performances against Newcastle and Burnley were hardly electric. I just don't want to be embarrassed like we have the last 2 years.

Fancy us in the return game.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Midfield 3 of

Cabellos Lucas/chambers. Willock

Forward 3

Nelson. Pea. Pepe

0% chance chambers stards in midfield imo.

Xhak/Guend will start as the third. Maybe willock out for xhaka if he is unlucky. Hope not though.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Özil can never play away to the top 6. Probably the worst midfield 3 we could pick for this. Xhaka can’t handle the Liverpool press. Willock has to be there with ceballos and douzi or torreira
haha douzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom