• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Xhaka is starting if he's anywhere near ready. You should all know this

And if not Xhaka, at least Torreira.

I know Guendo, Willock and Cebellaos is exciting and all, but that would be boys vs men + nobody in there that has developed sufficent positional awareness yet.

Smail

And if not Xhaka, at least Torreira.

I know Guendo, Willock and Cebellaos is exciting and all, but that would be boys vs men + nobody in there that has developed sufficent positional awareness yet.
and what about a diamond with guendo, torreira, willock and ceballos? We would rule the midfield and let auba and laca cause mayhem upfront with pepe coming on to finish them?

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I honestly think we should play an inverted 3 pronged attack with Laca centrally being the deepest of the 3. He can hassle and harry in the middle and put Fabinho under pressure. Auba and Pepe advanced in the flanks ready to counter with balls over the top and a flat 3 in midfield spreading to cover the half spaces left by an advanced Auba and Pepe. Let's be honest, their creativity comes from out wide anyway.. so spreading our midfield 3 horizontally won't necessarily open up the middle as their most creative CM is probably Oxlade Chamberlain.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I honestly think we should play an inverted 3 pronged attack with Laca centrally being the deepest of the 3. He can hassle and harry in the middle and put Fabinho under pressure. Auba and Pepe advanced in the flanks ready to counter with balls over the top and a flat 3 in midfield spreading to cover the half spaces left by an advanced Auba and Pepe. Let's be honest, their creativity comes from out wide anyway.. so spreading our midfield 3 horizontally won't necessarily open up the middle as their most creative CM is probably Oxlade Chamberlain.
No idea if that'd work, but I'm definitely on the side of getting a bit creative. Not like the status quo of 'regular' set-ups has a great track record at Anfield.

zilfy

Özil + Ceballos = Cebäzil.

Picture free roaming Özil on the right interchanging with Ceballos in #10 ... but I suspect Emery will be more conservative and bench one of the two.
Not sure I'd play ozibellos in this one. Cant afford any vanishing tricks this weekend

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Cheerleader. I’d take a break from smashing up Vinci to throw you in a canal.
BNJR.gif

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
super scared for this game, I feel like absorbing the pressure and hitting them on the counter with Auba and Pepe's pace might be our best chance to get as result from this game

Leno, AMN, Sokratis, Luiz, Monreal, Torreira, Willock, Ceballos, Pepe, Laca, Auba
would be my XI

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
play laca in one half and auba in another half. First half should be laca or auba upfront alone ....with 5 midfielders behind - Xhaka-Torreira- Willock - Cebellos - Özil/Pepe/Mkhi

Moah

If our defence play like their lives depend on it, I can see us getting points because Liverpool aren't at their best right now. And I think our front three must start together and LIGHT IT UP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom