• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | Cancelled Due To COVID-19

Result?

• City Win

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Corona Virus Win

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This fixture is a gift. Perfect time to play them.

City's players look like they've mentally check out in the league. They're already in the beach in the League. They're only playing for the CL now.

Time to take advantage. But I doubt we will

Ashybashy86

Lots of reverse jinxing. We've improved defensively, so absolutely nothing to worry about, right? Luiz masterclass incoming. Or is that a reverse reverse jinx?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Here's why I don't have pride.

_108820466_arsenal.jpg

p111457.png

GettyImages-1170850359.jpg

I think two of them are injured though, so we may have a chance to lose respectfully instead of disgracefully :lol:

Auba should play up top for this, that would at least give us a chance on the break.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Let’s get some positivity though, the last time we didn’t lose away to these oil ****s...

...Cech versus low shots at his near post ffs!

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I said it before - United would beat them and then they'd be revamped and up for it against us. Hoping I am wrong and Mikel and the boys prove they are capable of winning but I just don't see it. However, I wouldn't say we will get smashed like some are predicting.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I have a feeling Arteta will put his trust in Özil, Laca, Mustafi and Xhaka for this. He is going to wish he was on the City bench for this one.

Plutarch

I doubt Man City will play that badly again and their keeper won't make such poor mistakes again. I don't give us much chance against them, though they're not the force they were.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Even though they've declined massively this season, they're still many levels above us

oh to be a goon

--------------------------Leno
----------Mistafi------Luiz------Mari---------
Bellerin-------------------------------------Saka
------------Cebellos------Guendouzi---------
--------Pepe---------------------Nelson---------
----------------------Aubameyang-----------------

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I have a feeling Arteta will put his trust in Özil, Laca, Mustafi and Xhaka for this. He is going to wish he was on the City bench for this one.
He was when they embarrassed us last time, literally hours before he agreed to join us. Let's hope he has a cunning plan.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

cityvarsenal-e1549126160501.jpg

Premier-League.png

Not looking forward to this at all, we're absolutely rubbish and can see us hopefully losing.

Give Tierney and Gabby a start and we're in for a chance.

I'll be watching Liverpool anyway.

I'd go same team as vs West Ham.

City 6 - 0 Arsenal

COYG.
Shocking posting :lol:. You'll never make 'mod' with sh!t like that. Where's your call to arms and Henry V speech before the battle of Agincourt.

Talking of sh!t posts bro, how's Sp**s doing on their way to the top 4. Can't remember what you bet me now, but currently 8th, it's not looking so good for your idol, moaning Mourinho?

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
It’s not fair that we won’t be able to put in the sort of defensive display that Man Utd did today, even though VAR sucked them off again. They’re supposed to be ****ing ****. I dunno... We’ll need some huge performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom