• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | Cancelled Due To COVID-19

Result?

• City Win

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Corona Virus Win

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

“Top, top performance against an unbelievable team with Mikel, top top coach in charge.” - Pep to sky.

City 7-0 Arsenal.

That’s nearly ideal, just need him to add ‘yes Granit’s injury looked very bad, I hope his ACL recovers as soon as possible’ - Pep.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Might have to put the lads in quarantine now it has come to light that the Olympiakos owner has got Coronavirus. He probably shook hands with Raul and Edu.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That’s nearly ideal, just need him to add ‘yes Granit’s injury looked very bad, I hope his ACL recovers as soon as possible’ - Pep.

Or "I refuse to talk about links to Aubameyang. He's a great goalscorer and an Arsenal player, we will see what the summer holds for us."

Manberg

Predator

Here's Mikel on the whole Auba on the wing thing. Seeing how PEA has been going up and down the pitch to help Saka along with Xhaka, who tucks in constantly, I wonder if he'll ever try Martinelli there and move Pierre central.

Maybe it's too inexperienced of a left side, but we've been playing Sokratis as a full back, so...

Maybe I’m dumb but I can’t understand what Arteta is saying there. Care to translate?

Gursha

The games I have the most confidence we can get a result on are the games i have absolutely no confidence we can get a result on...

If that makes any sense...

im sure a few here can relate...

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Maybe I’m dumb but I can’t understand what Arteta is saying there. Care to translate?

Auba is a CF who's being played on the wing because our squad is unbalanced and he wants to create the most ammount of goalthreat, which he achieves by having him and another striker on the team.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hope Arsenal get battered. I want us to lose enough games so we miss out on the EL and the pressure is peak in the summer.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hope Arsenal get battered. I want us to lose enough games so we miss out on the EL and the pressure is peak in the summer.

Do you wanna come round and self isolate together with me?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Dortmund PSG on the same night as Liverpool Atletico is a joke.

Two terrible games on tonight as well.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Michael Oliver is the only ref i rate in the PL...

Ofc his level is low, but its the lesser evil imo.
Oliver must have been a Sp**s or Chelsea fan growing up getting bullied by Arsenal classmates. In fact I feel most refs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom