• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | Cancelled Due To COVID-19

Result?

• City Win

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Corona Virus Win

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah sober since 4th August and working on my final thesis for next two months.

Hope you enjoy Iceland mate! Not sure if there are any smoked puffins on the menu at the restaurants these days because of shortage but I will check it out for you and PM you the restaurants that has it!
Good stuff, I meant I’m going my local Iceland for my shopping next week though.

Malky

Established Member
If Ederson want's to dish out a few more howlers tomorrow night then that would be great, other wise we're going to be on the end of a beating.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Surely they wouldn’t want to risk KDB and Aguerooooo if they have niggles? Slim hope

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Oh come on Charles!

The ball bounces off him FFS

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Mikel picks Laca tomorrow 100%. His cameo was sensational and both will be hoping he does enough now to get his stock back up. He’s simply better than Eddie as well.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mikel picks Laca tomorrow 100%. His cameo was sensational and both will be hoping he does enough now to get his stock back up. He’s simply better than Eddie as well.
Laca starting every game now and will be banging them in. You heard it here first.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Looking forward to another 90 minutes of being jealous of Stevie Wonder.

Reactions: A_G

Kav

Established Member
I actually want us to miss out on europe all together next season. It should allow us to trim the squad and get a more focused team together.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...City away during the Invincible season, from the point of view of Thierry...this match also had one of the weirdest/funniest own goals I have seen...

:lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I actually want us to miss out on europe all together next season. It should allow us to trim the squad and get a more focused team together.
I agree but the downside is blooding youth players. Martinelli established himself as a first squad player in the EL as well as Saka.

Yes there is the FA cup and EL but thats not many games to be honest, so outside that you have nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom