• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We'll play a concentrated defensive game and lose to a lapse. Can't see us getting anything, especially as they now desperately need points and we were so limp tonight.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We've not done badly against the big teams this season.

Doubt we'll get embarrassed. Who knows maybe City will spiral down and we grab a win.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He coped with prime Robben at the Allianz, don't think he'll be overawed here tbh.
prime robben...

A31E9417-B08B-4684-A091-86BEEA8D14DF_w412_.jpg

uriazu

This is going to end badly.
We are already without a lot of major players
CArdiff could have scored a few more yesterday
Emeri is not the adapting type of manager
This is going to end badly

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We need to go all out attack . Pointless trying to park the bus.

Go Gunners !

A draw if we can get one is a huge result, we’d be level on points with Utd no matter what if we pulled it off.

Their next three fixtures are two away games with Liverpool sandwiched in the middle.

TheKippaxYears

Sheikh City

LOL! City fan here, who sometimes skulks around AM. You lot do make me laugh sometimes (and I need that today). Really, really, really hurting.
Anyway, I'm of course expecting a reaction from our lot. Best to be a bit circumspect, after losing to a team that couldn't buy a goal for most of the season. 2-1?

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Give em hell Emery!!!!

I don't care about the result, I just want to see our boys crawling off the pitch exhausted once the 90 minutes are up.

m-due

The pressure is on Guardiola to grab all the three points. Emery, this is your time to shine.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This game wont be too important, will drop out of top 4 but it wont be the end of the world. Some good game weeks fixture wise for us to retake top 4. Chelsea will of course drop more points and United will get tested much more soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom