• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I said he's their most consistent midfielder. Obviyhe missed a lot games due to injury. meanwhile the likes of Wijnadum and Henderson are rotated regularly
My Liverpool supporting friend tells me Fabinho has been poor this season. In fact, Fabinho has featured in some big Liverpool losses this season including the infamous hammering by Chelsea and Watford. He tells me Winjaldum and Henderson have been their two best midfielders this season.

OSBK

Established Member
I said he's their most consistent midfielder. Obviyhe missed a lot games due to injury. meanwhile the likes of Wijnadum and Henderson are rotated regularly

Let me help you out mate, wijnaldum and hendo have started far more games than fabinho and in fact wijnaldum has started nearly all games. So to say wijnaldum and henderson are rotated regualry is impossible mathmatically.

Liverpool didnt lose a game when fabinho was injured, not sure how you would come to the conclusion he is the most consistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom