• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mikel going to bottle really good opportunity to finish top 4 imo it's there for taking and games like today we should have built gap between us and the teams below us. Anyway still 24 games to go long road we'll need to go to run but Arteta need to be serious stop acting like coward you learnt the game under Arsène and Pep you playing 20 minutes like Arsène and pep then switch the rest of game to mourinho

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

They hope we sack mikel of this i just don't get criticizes the manager but don't say I'm glad we lost.
Too many people on here who let their intense hatred of Arteta rot their brain. Hoping for a loss even before the game. These cretins would root for relegation if it meant Arteta getting sacked.

And to those people, this isn't a defense of Arteta, I'm saying that if you find yourself rooting against us every game you should probably either switch team or get your head checked. Wankers

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Could've, would've. Tell the manager then. If Watford thrashed this average team maybe we should have played like Watford tonight.

Yeah but this is a silly argument.

Why didn’t Man City play like West Ham when they faced Liverpool?

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We lost; but with respect. Great fighting spirit, after 2-1 and 3-2 down. Martinelli man of the match. Arteta gave his chance and is playing much better than the start of the season. Midfield solid especially the second half. Tommy and Nuno we're great again, and so was Ødegaard. Hope fans lay off him, it's a costly mistake but these things happen. With his goals he should he's definitely not a flop.
This team is two players (Midfielder, striker) away from being completed. It's a work in progress and we're up there challenging for top 4, who'd thought that after the first three games. Next Everton COYG
Im not an Arteta fan but mistakes cost us tonight; i was impressed we did continue to go forward at 2-2 although it possibly cost us a point.

bergholt

We had chances because we are the better team. We took the lead and we still managed to lose convincingly.

I don't get this, what makes us the better team?

Ramsdale - young (23) and good
Tomiyasu - young (23) and good
White - youngish (24) and ok
Gabriel - young (23) and ok
Tavares - very young (21) and ok
Partey - old (28) and out of form
Elneny - old (29) and no good
Martinelli - very young (20) and ok
Ødegaard - young (22) and ok
Smith Rowe - very young (21) and good
Aubameyang - very old (32) and out of form

vs

De Gea - very old (31) and ok
Dalot - young (22) and ok
Lindelof - oldish (27) and good
Maguire - old (28) and good
Telles - old (28) and ok
McTominay - youngish (24) and ok
Fred - old (28) and no good
Rashford - youngish (24) and good
Bruno - oldish (27) and good
Sancho - very young (21) and good
Ronaldo - super old (36) and good

On average they have better players than us but importantly they're far more experienced.

6666Louis

We're young and not that good yet, the sooner everyone accepts that the easier this will all be. If our old guys (Auba, Partey, Laca, Xhaka) were fit and in form then we'd have a serious challenge for top 4. But they're not close to it, hard to blame the kids for being overrun in a game like this.
Our old players are the worst, by the way

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Too many people on here who let their intense hatred of Arteta rot their brain. Hoping for a loss even before the game. These cretins would root for relegation if it meant Arteta getting sacked.

And to those people, this isn't a defense of Arteta, I'm saying that if you find yourself rooting against us every game you should probably either switch team or get your head checked. Wankers
Its no use to tell them they'll keep going and the new manager will have people want him to get sacked from 1st lose lol. I just give up going to argument with them

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Arteta’s stubble is perfect you know, I’m jealous.

Or is Amazon just that peng on my screen? 😍 (Please get more matches I’m begging).

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
M
Can definitely still get 4th, think just the fact it's United that's making people over emotional.

Just need to dust ourselves down, get up and go again...where's Theo when you need him for a rousing "We are sorry, but we will bounce back" post match interview!
You really are the nostalgia merchant! Miss Theo after these losses :lol:

bergholt

But they weren’t overrun. Arguably the younger players looked more sure-footed.

A couple of mistakes and we were punished with goals. United could have gave the ball to auba on the 6yd line and he would have found a way to miss or be offside.

There appears to be zero focus on attacking technique or creativity, it seems a case of ‘if we are solid, we might not concede, if we are solid and lucky, we might not concede and might nick one on the counter’
Our old players are the worst, by the way

Yeah that's exactly my point, we've got good signs from the young players but our old players are miles out of form so I don't know what else we're expecting.

Tom Mix

Yeah but this is a silly argument.

Why didn’t Man City play like West Ham when they faced Liverpool?
Look end of the day this is what is silly.... we have lost tonight to a team which was short of confidence and other than a defensive draw against Chelsea has been consistently found out over the past few weeks to be what they are - an average team.

We chose to start defending a one goal lead after 20 minutes and lost. That's silly. We bring on a player who's barely played and is leaving in the summer when we need to save the game. That's silly.

Should I go on? There was nothing written on tablets of stone tonight saying we should lose this game, this wasn't Liverpool the other week. We consistently and persistently shot ourselves in the foot so often it's a wonder there are any toes left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom