• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He’s trolling, I feel sorry for the people who genuinely believed and liked his post.

That's some top trolling from Rex, the more realistic it sounds the better.

The Saudi takeover has really revitalized him, tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't think utd continue this type of performance and finishing top 4 Ralf has really much work to do utd won't be facing team that young with novice guy and make novice errors every week. Let's see what he do but damn they were really poor today and still gift them a win.

Kav

Established Member
The most disappointing thing for me about today’s game is that no one tried to take the game to the opponent. Most just seemed happy to get a draw. There was no push to win.

ESR was attacking but he kept running down alleys by himself with no support. I know if Pepe did that he would have been crucified. Our midfield lacks creativity. The only time I saw anything of note was when Martinelli and Ode combined.

We ought to have a plan B and C. I saw nothing of the sort and it leads me once again to question whether or not the manager is astute enough. His in game management has been poor all season and he doesn’t make good changes.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Couldn't watch the game live so am watching through the replay. Just got to their penalty kick. Nice to see VAR and the PL refs stay true to form. ManU can get away with a blatant penalty in the 1st half and our foul results in a penalty thanks to VAR. Just remind me how much I ****ing hate Martin Atkinson and the whole bias lot! I'll go to church on Sunday, will light a candle and pray that Raguel brings vengeance on them! :pray:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Go f*ck yourself tw*t. Can we ban everyone with this mentality or at least label them as "Not an Arsenal fan"?

Hating and criticizing Arteta is fine but you should always root for Arsenal to win. Otherwise go support some other team.
100% agree! Bunch of ****ing ****s the lot. This ****ing forum is a ****ing disgrace at time. ManU posters being "Trusted" and able to piss around like the ****ing ****s they are!

Wiggins

Tavares is world class and he absolutely should be captain, but Matthews, Marner and Reilly are equally captain material. Leafs really need to figure this out eh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The first goal is bizarre but not lucky blame de gea of being stupid. But it's legal goal and was deserved because we were on top.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Couldn’t watch the game but dang this loss hurt me. Losing United, Sp**s, Chelsea and Liverpool puts me on a downer. Did we at least play well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom