Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtjExhtts

=Ex timo jens Ex Highbury two thousand six
Don't think your lot are ready.

Hearing my boy Rangnick favours an asymmetric isolated counter-press 2-4-3-1 false shadow wingback, qualitative ball orientation vertical-overload system with a horse-shoe pressing trap.

Ralphie will be available for this game?

Makingtrax

Planes, Trains & Social Media Rants
Trusted ✔️
@Oxeki threads were getting found out at the highest level. We’ve disposed of the trash, but lost all the true exams so far, not unlike the mighty Wengz used to. @Rex Banter could be the one to fix our ‘big club’—albeit in free fall—hoodoo this season. Timing is everything.
Not a clue what you're on about bro. Can only think those laughs and likes are out of sympathy or there's an @Jury translator on Google. :lol:

Tomb Bombadil

Great opportunity. Not see them winning against Chelski. So if we win this we are 8 points ahead of them. I could see them turning it around with Ragnick and their squad. So would be great to have some head start.

American_Gooner

American_Gunnerblog
If Carrick manage to beat us the club should be deleted.
hi-res-74015191-manchester-united-manager-sir-alex-ferguson-celebrates_crop_north.jpg

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ✔️
This is a massive game for top 4. Winning it will really make a statement. A lot of us are on the fence about our European hopes, but a win here would definitely give a big boost.

It would put us 8 points ahead of United. I think a draw is a good result too, considering we have a poor Everton and also Southampton in our next 2 games.

Tom Mix

I can see us winning, they're not that great, but this is the type of game we always lose - away at Utd, new manager, media all rooting for them... we will be expected to turn up and roll over, and we may well do so.

CaseUteinberger

A-M's brilliant, yet humble Xhaka-stan 😍
I can see us winning, they're not that great, but this is the type of game we always lose - away at Utd, new manager, media all rooting for them... we will be expected to turn up and roll over, and we may well do so.
Have a feeling we will pull one out of the hat. I'd say 2-1 or 3-1 to us! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.