• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirrorstares

We love getting very unconvincing wins against teams that are about or recently have gone through manager changes this season.

But Oxeki was on a good run and he makes better match threads so I guess we lose this one.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The performance will only matter if we avoid losing. So if we gets humiliated with 5-0 there is no reason to talk about the performance since we arent supposed to perform in the big games apparently. So this game probably doesnt deserve a thread.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We love getting very unconvincing wins against teams that are about or recently have gone through manager changes this season.

But Oxeki was on a good run and he makes better match threads so I guess we lose this one.

Alright macho man. You’re hard.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
No idea what to expect from this one but their should definitely be no "free hit" excuses going into this one. Got to be expecting us to go there and come away with the 3 points.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hope we get positive result but i won't be surprised we lose Manutd will have new manager the mood will be better players will look to impress. But I'm hopeful we need to expose thier weak defense

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You hate to see AM relying on witchcraft to beat Utd.

Lmao it doesn’t matter who creates the thread.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I even get worried when Trashford comes up against us.

He made Koscielny his little b*tch.

There’s that group of players who always seemed to score against us.

Drogba, Ronaldo, Hazard and Rooney. So predictable.

Kane used to be one but he’s done nothing for a while now tbh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have some PTSD with Ronaldo against us.

What was Almunia doing for that free kick 🤦🏻‍♂️

Ramsdale was calling Ronaldo out the other day, says he wants Cristiano at his best on Thursday.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Think we can win this game to be honest.

Ronaldo is their X factor, keep him quiet and I think we will shut them down.

United 0-1 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think we can win this game to be honest.

Ronaldo is their X factor, keep him quiet and I think we will shut them down.

United 0-1 Arsenal
I think difficult to predict because of new manager if oleh was still there I'm more positive but with Ralf the style will change and thier press will be more higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom