• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
This is a draw required, absolute minimum, but we can beat them. Their squad is full of personalities i would not want in my team. Put Gabriel on Ronaldo, don't give a penalty away and then enjoy the clean sheet. This is not a scary iteration of united, so no fear.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think difficult to predict because of new manager if oleh was still there I'm more positive but with Ralf the style will change and thier press will be more higher.

As much as I rate Rangnick, I dont think their system will be as effective so early on.

That said, I think Carrick will remain in charge for our game, and that also represents a new challenge.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully Ben White doesn’t get destroyed again.

ben-white-tung-bi-rashford-lam-be-mat-hinh-anh.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be interesting if saka doesn't make it what Arteta will do he'll start Martinelli? Or give pepe a start i don't think Martinelli ready to start and Arteta not giving pepe chances.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

First Kos and now Ben...stop knocking them and building up Trashford, you weirdo :lol:

And If you have to mock an Arsenal player, mock Mustafi at least!

Are you one of those that who criticised the young lions (Saka, Rashford and Sancho)?

👀

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Would be interesting if saka doesn't make it what Arteta will do he'll start Martinelli? Or give pepe a start i don't think Martinelli ready to start and Arteta not giving pepe chances.
Martinelli should be getting game time for sure. It's funny that you have a manager who wants to use the age of the squad as an excuse when things go wrong but then selectively freezes out young talent that could be helping us on the pitch. That boy makes something happen every time he gets the opportunity to play. I see no good reason why he can't be given the same chances as ESR and Saka. He's not far off either in readiness, the difference is that he doesn't get a proper run.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Hard to see Saka being ready to start this one after the way he was walking around after that injury. Hopefully it's just a hip flexor thing from that shot he pulled off.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Home debut for their new manager. Huge game for us if we’re actually serious about top 4.

Ramsdale
Tomi - White - Gabriel - Nuno
Partey - Sambi
Saka - ESR - Martinelli
Auba
WTF happened to @Oxeki open thread. All that data, form and info of all kinds. And he was on a roll.

Expecting to lose this now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom