• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Don't think your lot are ready.

Hearing my boy Rangnick favours an asymmetric isolated counter-press 2-4-3-1 false shadow wingback, qualitative ball orientation vertical-overload system with a horse-shoe pressing trap.

Ralphie will be available for this game?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Oxeki threads were getting found out at the highest level. We’ve disposed of the trash, but lost all the true exams so far, not unlike the mighty Wengz used to. @Rex Banter could be the one to fix our ‘big club’—albeit in free fall—hoodoo this season. Timing is everything.
Not a clue what you're on about bro. Can only think those laughs and likes are out of sympathy or there's an @Jury translator on Google. :lol:

Tomb Bombadil

Great opportunity. Not see them winning against Chelski. So if we win this we are 8 points ahead of them. I could see them turning it around with Ragnick and their squad. So would be great to have some head start.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
If Carrick manage to beat us the club should be deleted.
hi-res-74015191-manchester-united-manager-sir-alex-ferguson-celebrates_crop_north.jpg

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This is a massive game for top 4. Winning it will really make a statement. A lot of us are on the fence about our European hopes, but a win here would definitely give a big boost.

It would put us 8 points ahead of United. I think a draw is a good result too, considering we have a poor Everton and also Southampton in our next 2 games.

Tom Mix

I can see us winning, they're not that great, but this is the type of game we always lose - away at Utd, new manager, media all rooting for them... we will be expected to turn up and roll over, and we may well do so.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I can see us winning, they're not that great, but this is the type of game we always lose - away at Utd, new manager, media all rooting for them... we will be expected to turn up and roll over, and we may well do so.
Have a feeling we will pull one out of the hat. I'd say 2-1 or 3-1 to us! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom