• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squillaci

Hate these guys. Goal against Chelsea was gifted to them.
I think we can neutralize their attack, our attack needs to step up.
Ragnick might demand too much from them too soon, they could get lost in the process.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No matter what you think of Mikel, them getting a new manager bounce, or even them having some individually great players...it doesn't change the fact, that we definitely have a better team than then.

We have working partnerships in every area, while United...

Their captain and starting CB is one of the worst defenders in the league, they will have to play all 3 of Matic/Fred/McTominnay just to match our midfield 2 (so no matter what happens, we will either outnumber them defensively or offensively, depending who they start) and Ronaldo will have to start this (after being benched last week) which means they can't press us from the front.

As long as we don't let the Old Trafford factor beat us, we could easily win this...infact, as long as we are defensively sound, you imagine Maguire or McFred will beat their own team for us.

Just got to approach this in the right way.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

@Oxeki Arteta when he can set a positive record:
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU
But will he, though?

• Pray
Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly should be creating plenty against this team :shivering:
Yeah they’re legit one of the worst defences in the league this season which you wouldn’t expect.

They’ll raise their game a bit but it’s gonna be a great test of our attack. They’re at home as well so they won’t be as defensive as Chelsea were. If Arteta can win this in non-flukey fashion then I’m off his back for a while.

Biggest game of the season for me, too many United fans in my circle. 😂

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Man United Vs Arsenal - The Winner Takes it All

I don't wanna talk
About things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history

I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play

The winner takes it all
Playing Arteta-Ball,
We'll get victory
Against our hyped up enemy;

The Gunners up in arms
Knowing we belong there
It never did make sense
The Champions League, past tense.

Ronaldo playing at home
Thinking he'll be strong there
But although he's cool
He won't best Tomi-yasu

The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
But somewhere way down here
We'll find another gear;

The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
We need to score again

But tell me, will Auba miss?
Or can he even miss two?
Is the Rivalry the same
As when Wenger ruled the game?

Somewhere deep inside
@Makingtrax still miss's you
But what can I say?
Rules must be obeyed

The referees will decide
The likes of us abide
Xhaka & Luiz won't go,
So the chance of a red is low

The game is on again
Ramsdale's bang on trend
Just know Saka's going to Ball;
The winner takes it all

I don't wanna talk
About the f*cking xG lads,
And I understand
That Tet's is a divisive Man,

I don't apologize
If it makes you feel bad
Seeing us so tense
No self-confidence
But you see -

The winner takes it all
The winner takes it all
And the loser has to fall
Throw the dice, cold as ice
Way down here, Man U Fear...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Same team v Newcastle...bar Laca for Ødegaard and maybe Martinelli for Saka if he isn't fit.

Don't mind if it's either Nuno or Tierney at LB.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

So not the same team then?

Reminds me of the time I walked into a bakery in NYC & spotted an appetizing layered pastry.

I pointed to it & the server replied "Dutch apple pie". Curiosity getting the better of me, I asked what it was.

I wasn't expecting the response "It's like cake but a pie". That haphazard response resulted in me walking away with a box of blueberry & cherry danishes 🤣

OSBK

Established Member
I dont see arteta playing the same team. Tierney, neny, laca and pepe come in for me. We need to rotate alittle or we will end up with big injuries.

Kav

Established Member
I was going for a conservative boring nil all draw but reading some of those comments have me wanting us to treat them like trash and put them in the garbage.

Yeah they’re legit one of the worst defences in the league this season which you wouldn’t expect.

They’ll raise their game a bit but it’s gonna be a great test of our attack. They’re at home as well so they won’t be as defensive as Chelsea were. If Arteta can win this in non-flukey fashion then I’m off his back for a while.

Biggest game of the season for me, too many United fans in my circle. 😂

Unfortunately I don’t think our attack is much better than their defense (as poor as it is). We are too slow to trouble them offensively. We may get a goal if we transition very quickly but it’s not going to be like Newcastle where we have all the time in the world to pass around the ball.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Your message to Mikel, after a pretty dominant win over United...

Your message to Mikel, after a disappointing loss to Everton in our next game, with a trademark Arteta low xG...
Riou trying to attack Trilly after American Gooner destroyed him.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Trying to throw of United's tactical plan for this match, as I know Ralf gets most of his football knowledge from this forum.
Just like you cannot be half pregnant, you cannot be half in the know. You either read A-M or you don't! Sure Arteta and his coaching staff monitors our posts meticulously.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Unfortunately I don’t think our attack is much better than their defense (as poor as it is). We are too slow to trouble them offensively. We may get a goal if we transition very quickly but it’s not going to be like Newcastle where we have all the time in the world to pass around the ball.

Aka a very stoppable force meets a very moveable object.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom