• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Neny and Partey should start This
They manhandled their mf last year

Rammy the ram ramsdaliola
Tomi the Tomato thompson
Benjamin doesntmatterifublackorWhite
Gabby the Gabz Gambino
Kierney Tierney

Momo the Mohamed Pirlonenyesta
Thomas Partey
Martin The Wizard of Öz ödegård

Bukayo baby boy Saka
Per-Erik Abonnemang
emiliano smithizenkane Roweyourboat

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

A tricky tie now United have a new manager in place. I'd settle for a point now.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Rangnick is awaiting a work permit so Carrick will take charge. He's had a win and a draw so far so let's send him on his way with a loss to complete the set. No idea how we'll line up or perform but we will need quick feet and sharp minds to close the spaces that they've managed to create recently. Start Pepe if Saka hasn't recovered and put AMN in a three with Partey and Sambi.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Michael Carrick to remain in charge of Manchester United for their game against Arsenal​

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They have the ability to beat us, but I would back Arteta to grind out a win here.

Keep it tight as we do and nick something from the game.

Tomb Bombadil

Would bring in Tierney + AMN for more defensive stability + not risking Saka.

Ramsdale
Tomi - White - Gabriel - Tierney
Partey - AMN
Martinelli - Lacazette - ESR
Auba​

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So Arteta v Carrick it is.

Remember when United last won the title and an article was put out, about how Carrick was the best midfielder in the league...but Arteta was above him in pretty much every category :lol:

Malky

Established Member
Arteta needs a result here. We havent looked good away from home this season and our two big away games (Pool & City) we got humiliated.

Kav

Established Member
So Arteta v Carrick it is.

Remember when United last won the title and an article was put out, about how Carrick was the best midfielder in the league...but Arteta was above him in pretty much every category :lol:
I know we all have Arsenal tinted glasses but Arteta has never been better than Carrick at Utd.

I just can’t get with this revisionism on display.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Should be winning this, a much more settled team in better form.

That being said, similar to Liverpool I can see the big occasion, the pressure, and the atmosphere sinking our kids in the team again. We'll lose this one, unfortunately.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Should be winning this, a much more settled team in better form.

That being said, similar to Liverpool I can see the big occasion, the pressure, and the atmosphere sinking our kids in the team again. We'll lose this one, unfortunately.
Now you've given your prediction, i'm much more confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom