• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That being said, similar to Liverpool I can see the big occasion, the pressure, and the atmosphere sinking our kids in the team again.
Spot on as usual. Their crowd is going to be on it especially after this:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Spot on as usual. Their crowd is going to be on it especially after this:

That and it's gonna be interesting if Arteta decides to play the tough guy moves in touchline again, just as (he thought he did) vs. Klopp :facepalm:

• Pray
Reactions: A_G

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Should be winning this, a much more settled team in better form.

That being said, similar to Liverpool I can see the big occasion, the pressure, and the atmosphere sinking our kids in the team again. We'll lose this one, unfortunately.

Never seen this much whiplash outside of a driving accident.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Neny and Partey should start This
They manhandled their mf last year

Rammy the ram ramsdaliola
Tomi the Tomato thompson
Benjamin doesntmatterifublackorWhite
Gabby the Gabz Gambino
Kierney Tierney

Momo the Mohamed Pirlonenyesta
Thomas Partey
Martin The Wizard of Öz ödegård

Bukayo baby boy Saka
Per-Erik Abonnemang
emiliano smithizenkane Roweyourboat

Not unless we add a third man in there who can break the lines and hit our forwards early. These two aren't progressive enough and don't cope well with the press.

We didn't have to do much last year once we scored, and created very little else in that game, so that pairing suited the situation as we could just sit deep and wait for their attacks to fizzle out.

They are a better attacking unit this season but worse defensively. We would be foolish not to try and take advantage of their haphazard defending by passing the ball backwards and sideways for 90 minutes.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta needs a result here. We havent looked good away from home this season and our two big away games (Pool & City) we got humiliated.
Yeah even against Leicester we played well for 20 minutes, but they were the better side for the rest. I think Arteta made a mistake omitting AMN for the last two games. He's a perfect fit for this type of match - his recovery runs are elite and he offers great cover for full backs when they bomb forward. Would be keen to see him in a midfield 3 with Lokonga and Partey.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Artetaball is Allardyceball without a perfect haircut. How can any of you expect us to "have a go"?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Yes but what are they tributing him for?
giphy.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Last time at old Trafford what sexy line up. Look at the right hand side.
In theory, we have upgraded the GK, a CB, the RB, a CM and the RWF. They have a better attack on paper but this is a real chance for us to beat them. It's time to break the cycle of losing to no name opponents.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Should be winning this, a much more settled team in better form.

That being said, similar to Liverpool I can see the big occasion, the pressure, and the atmosphere sinking our kids in the team again. We'll lose this one, unfortunately.
I hear you about the youngsters reaction to the atmosphere but I think this group are more Wilshere than Walcott in terms of mentality. They have that bouncebackability and the real issue will be their quality vs ours. Arteta finally comes up against a coach with less experience than himself so we should put up a fight at the very least. As you say, we should be winning but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom