• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
In theory, we have upgraded the GK, a CB, the RB, a CM and the RWF. They have a better attack on paper but this is a real chance for us to beat them. It's time to break the cycle of losing to no name opponents.
6 players from that line up are not playing and 2 of them gone we changed alot of things this summer and we not done yet. About playing manutd our record with them is good it's not like Liverpool or city where most fans completely give up before the game start we have chance of 3 points every time we play them because it's 50/50 no much separate both sides

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yeah even against Leicester we played well for 20 minutes, but they were the better side for the rest. I think Arteta made a mistake omitting AMN for the last two games. He's a perfect fit for this type of match - his recovery runs are elite and he offers great cover for full backs when they bomb forward. Would be keen to see him in a midfield 3 with Lokonga and Partey.
Agree on the midfield. I've seen enough from all three to know that they can each provide enough forwards passes or runs to help attack whist doing a decent defensive job. We'll need to match the physicality of McTominay and Fred and go toe to toe.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mikel regularly dominated Ole's United.

But it would be very "Arteta luck", to not have to be Ralf's first game, but still lose to Carrick...please don't let that happen :lol:

mirrorstares

In what way did he dominate? if anything our matches against United mirror our decline football wise despite the results

An organized 2-0 win on the first match, then next season with Artetaball settled in a historic but awful win that didn't happen due to domination but due to Pogba gifting us a penalty, and then a lucky 0-0 draw that should have been a 3-0 win to United the way the match developed.

The good news is this season we seem to be able to take advantage of those sides into disarray (Sp**s, Villa, Watford, Newcastle), and fortunately for us United is another one of them

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In what way did he dominate? if anything our matches against United mirror our decline football wise despite the results

An organized 2-0 win on the first match, then next season with Artetaball settled in a historic but awful win that didn't happen due to domination but due to Pogba gifting us a penalty, and then a lucky 0-0 draw that should have been a 3-0 win to United the way the match developed.

The good news is this season we seem to be able to take advantage of those sides into disarray (Sp**s, Villa, Watford, Newcastle), and fortunately for us United is another one of them

I like how you are changing results that actually happened, to give United more points :lol:

We deservedly beat them in our first 2 games, United were super lucky that 2-0 wasn't a 4/5 goal beating.

The 0-0 was an even game and fair result, no way they should have beaten us 3-0.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think it's a sympathy tribute for a club legend who failed rather than a tribute for the celebration of his achievements. Like a funeral service.

Sure it’s nice for the fans but it’s weird for me tbh.

Just let the guy go. It’s like he’s been diagnosed with some deadly illness.

When most clubs bin their ex-legend manager they don’t go this far. The exit interview was weird enough.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can’t be taking an L here.

If we do then it might be it for me. The Utd fans on my group chat are going to banter me at FT.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Carrick to win next 250 games in a row and Rio will slip out another Slap tha contract on the table type sht.

Could also see a childish Ronaldo after losing out on another Dor to his best mate leo so expect diving at the highest tier.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He has given the whole of his severance pay, over £7 million quid, to charity. That deserves a tribute.

No, it doesnt. Rich football people do that all the time. He received that money because he was a terrible manager so its just awkward.

Tom Mix

No, it doesnt. Rich football people do that all the time. He received that money because he was a terrible manager so its just awkward.
£7 million quid is a significant chunk of his lifetime's earnings. Other football people who give that kind of money also deserve to be praised.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

£7 million quid is a significant chunk of his lifetime's earnings. Other football people who give that kind of money also deserve to be praised.

Its just awkward. The guy was sacked after doing a terrible job and being worse than Jose Mourinho. They did a farewell interview (after a friggin sacking ffs) with him on the official website and now the fans will give him a tribute.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Even if he invested well, I would be stunned if he was in a position to give away that much money. He made relative peanuts as a player compared to what they earn today and he hasn't been earning a large managerial salary long enough to have that much socked away from football. It sounds made up. 7 million would be a lot even for Mourinho or Pep to give away and they've both been earning a fortune for at least a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom