• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

myoldarsenal

Go on Redcafe. Their side has never deserved a foul nor a card since the history of time! Anytime they haven't managed the league is because the refs were against them! They've never warranted anything below 4th unless the league has conspired against them!

They are simply immaculate in everything they have ever done!

Manchester United are flawless! The club has never stepped a foot wrong in the history of the world!
Their fans also have the gall to call us deluded and idiotic fans

United fans have the gall to say that other people and other teams' fans.

Coming from a team who has spent a billion and had nothing to show for it and still think they're billy big bollocks.

Despise them and their fanbase

myoldarsenal

Neny and Partey should start This
They manhandled their mf last year

Rammy the ram ramsdaliola
Tomi the Tomato thompson
Benjamin doesntmatterifublackorWhite
Gabby the Gabz Gambino
Kierney Tierney

Momo the Mohamed Pirlonenyesta
Thomas Partey
Martin The Wizard of Öz ödegård

Bukayo baby boy Saka
Per-Erik Abonnemang
emiliano smithizenkane Roweyourboat

Embarrassing to read sh1t like this.

Multipass

First time I’ve been confident that we can get a result away to Manchester. We got the three points last year by pure effort (can thank an Elneny defensive masterclass).

But their defence looks just horrid at the moment. Varane and Shaw both likely to be missing too.

Saka’s knock and Auba’s form are the only reason I think it will still be tough. A more clinical team destroys this Man united team home or away and I think we are lucky to play them now before their defence structure is put through the ropes under new management.

Win this, go 8 pts clear , and dent their hopes of a top 4 challenge.

Haphazard

Whenever I see stats like 'Arsenal are unbeaten in x amounts of games vs the opposition'

and our fans our like 'I am confident of a good result':

Premier League Football GIF by MolaTV

Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I dont think it is Carrick v Arteta, I do think Rangnick is already influencing things behind the scenes. I expect a tough match, and it will be interesting to see if they will turn the tables on us early on with a high press, to disrupt our desire to start quickly.

Arteta needs to take this into account and prepare accordingly. I dont want us to be in a situation where we have to chase the game, because that is exactly what they want.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I dont think it is Carrick v Arteta, I do think Rangnick is already influencing things behind the scenes. I expect a tough match, and it will be interesting to see if they will turn the tables on us early on with a high press, to disrupt our desire to start quickly.

Arteta needs to take this into account and prepare accordingly. I dont want us to be in a situation where we have to chase the game, because that is exactly what they want.

I doubt Ralph’s had any influence tbh.

mpower2540

This. This is the fixture I want us to win the most. I HATE this lot, they’ve caused me more pain as an Arsenal fan than any other team. The 2004 loss at OT was right up there for me believing Ferguson had referees under his thumb, unbelievable the way that match went.

Think the atmosphere is going to be bouncing and if they do their sit back and counter thing which Carrick seems to have employed then I think we may well lose.

We haven’t won in the league at this ground in front of fans since 2006. Our league record there in terms of wins is pretty dire. All our wins I can remember there were 1-0 too. How I would love to give them a beating.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Neny and Partey should start This
They manhandled their mf last year

Rammy the ram ramsdaliola
Tomi the Tomato thompson
Benjamin doesntmatterifublackorWhite
Gabby the Gabz Gambino
Kierney Tierney

Momo the Mohamed Pirlonenyesta
Thomas Partey
Martin The Wizard of Öz ödegård

Bukayo baby boy Saka
Per-Erik Abonnemang
emiliano smithizenkane Roweyourboat

Pass me that stuff, bossman!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Closer we get to this one I'd be really disappointed coming away with anything but the 3 points. Ragnick won't be a factor at this point and they've proven to not be at the level of Pool/City/Chelsea.

As unbelievable as it would've sounded pre-season we win this and you've got to make us favourites for that 4th spot.

Jack badmon

Everyone saying the crowd will be up for it, I doubt it. They are doing an ole tribute before the game which is gonna depress a lot of them. Ragnick isn’t even in the dugout and a lot of the fans still gonna have PTSD from getting slapped up in previous home fixtures not mention if Maguire starts aswell. The anxiety is gonna be heavy on their side we just need to control the game.

2-0 arsenal

Malky

Established Member
Yeah even against Leicester we played well for 20 minutes, but they were the better side for the rest. I think Arteta made a mistake omitting AMN for the last two games. He's a perfect fit for this type of match - his recovery runs are elite and he offers great cover for full backs when they bomb forward. Would be keen to see him in a midfield 3 with Lokonga and Partey.
Ramsdale was the only reason we got the win in that game, because, like you said - after the opening 20 mins we were getting battered.
Our other away results was a 1-0 win against Burnley, draw with Brighton and defeat against Brentford, plus the humiliation against City and Pool.
Arteta needs to get it right tomorrow night, he needs a result.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Their fans also have the gall to call us deluded and idiotic fans

United fans have the gall to say that other people and other teams' fans.

Coming from a team who has spent a billion and had nothing to show for it and still think they're billy big bollocks.

Despise them and their fanbase

They're the most deluded fanbase out there, a load of them supported Ole till the end lmao.

Multiple eras of success have warped there sense of reality, they always seem to claim they have the best players in the league and yet never come anywhere near winning the title. Honestly feel fanbases need banter era's to reset their perception on the game.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hope Carrick underestimates us and opens their team up a bit. He'll likely keep it tight, in which case it will be a very tight game; could see a 0-0/1-0/0-1 either way if that were the case.

We've shown this season we can carve teams open when they give us space (Villa/Sp**s/Leicester).

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I'm extremely excited about this game and starting to feel rather optimistic about things, which given how Arteta's reign has gone up until now, probably means that I'm in for a big reality check and depressing evening that makes me not want to watch the next match. 😭

Win this and we'll be flying. Given United's managerial situation and how **** Everton are under old obsolete Rafa we really should get 6/6 from the next two games, which would surely put us in driving seat for 4th. But...what I said above, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom