• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

African Flair

Too bad Alexis won't be on the field when they get fun over. Hope the producers catch him with a bottle in a box after a Auba brace

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
It’ll be great if we put on a show like in 2015 at The Emirates. “They’re on fire, the Gunners. Theo Walcott into the middle on his right foot ÖZIL!!! 2-0!!!DREAMLAND AT THE EMIRATES!!!”
But you know if we can do that it’ll be a shaky 1st half then we open the scoring in the 51st minute.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Physio room now showing Özil back injury which means it’s been reported to the FA.

Looking real then. So the media reports about him being unhappy and moving to Man U in January are likely to be untrue. Anyway it’s not likely he’ll want to be called virus. :lol:

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Don’t rate Koscielny anymore but Lindelof is hopeless. One of the worst defenders I’ve ever seen.
He’s been great recently for united. Kept Ronaldo pretty quiet over two legs against juve. I’d personally love to have him here

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I've just read the Caf, what they have to say about tonights game. Nine out of ten people tend to say that they'll get beaten comfortably tonight :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This comment from reddit on Mustafi had me laughing.

Discussing our chances tonight against a awful United side: 'You underestimate Mustafi's ability to allow other teams to win whenever the chaos side of his brain takes over'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom