• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Terrible match. If only Auba had buried that big chance. Was scared of losing this so I’m glad we didn’t. Lets try and extend this run in the coming games..

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Two points loss, but not a drama. Against Wolves we won a point, today we lost two.

The 2:2 should not happen and the Mikhi and Auba Chance has to be a goal.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Damn, Xhaka and Özil would of been the difference, hope Holding and Ramsey arent too bad.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
We don't deal with pressure well. Still fuming with the second goal especially. Clear that ****ing ball.

Unlucky with the injuries though. Emery had his back against the wall.

GoonerBoy19

How come that dross Lingard always manages to score against us, he is a championship level player. We looked burnt out in last 20 mins.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Still can’t believe how amateurish we were in conceding just after scoring. Schoolboy error stuff that. Emery should be raging

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Disappointed not to win but would've taken 7 points from the last three games if I was offered them before the Bournemouth game. Hope the injuries aren't too serious.

Can't be conceding goals like their second. The players are playing at Old Trafford, where was the focus?

I know our goal scored to chance creation ratio is pretty good this season but Mikki and Auba have to convert more of these big chances they are getting.

CJJ

Established Member
I feel like the ref the past two games has not been in our favour.. we deserve some decisions going our way soon.
2 offside goals, a dive and the ref missed a red card for Fellaini for pulling the hair on Guendouzi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom