• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Feels like a loss, comfortably the better team. Even with our defensive errors we shouldv'e scored enough to win.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Bsck to 4-3-2-1 at the weekend, I guess. No Özil and Xhaka, playing a tough game just 4 days ago,injuries, tough pitch, stupid mistakes for conceeded goals. It's god damn big blow. I am happy with this.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What a shambles of a match. Thought we’d lose, so in that respect it’s an ok result. But not really. My god they’re a bad team, we’ll never get a better chance to beat them at OT and we did just about everything not to. Were we on the lasagna pre-match?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Jose was playing for the draw at home. Shows the power dynamic changing.

Big ask so soon after such a big match on Sunday

I was gonna post the same

We didnt win because we were too thin in the middle of the park
Especially after Rambo and iwobi went of

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Meh. They were truly here for the taking, but I’m OK with the point.

Was that a bad foul on Holding or just bad luck?

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Manure are truly shocking.

Annoying not to get the win thanks to defensive frailties, a couple of great missed opportunities and the obligatory blind OT referee.

On the other hand, a point is no disgrace and four very winnable games, before the big test at almost Liverpool...

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Yeah I agree. We haven’t played well there in the league for a while. So a point is good
But just looking at this game as well. We had chances. We played against the ref in the first half.

It's Old Trafford mate. They always play with 12 players on the pitch and another two at the sides.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still 7 points from Bournemouth Sp**s and utd is very good i was expecting 4 points but emery and lads done well. Only negative is Holding injury i hope its not really serious he been fantastic

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
What a shambles of a match. Thought we’d lose, so in that respect it’s an ok result. But not really. My god they’re a bad team, we’ll never get a better chance to beat them at OT and we did just about everything not to. Were we on the lasagna pre-match?

Not really, I believe it will be much easier to play football when they bring a proper manager. Unfortutantely this was more Stoke-esque and Big Sam Bolton-esque than a big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom