• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dregen57

Can't remember when was the last time I looked forward to a game against Man Utd. Probably a bad sign tho.
Typical if they destroy our 20 games unbeaten run.. Remember the 49. But I believe we will win although not easy

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
That’s hardly credible to think that’s the best team he can field from a €786m squad.

The level of incompetence, in terms of team moral, medical issues and poor buys, far exceeds anything seen in the Prem to date.

Emery could finish Mourinho off here and I’d very much like to see him to do it in style.
He's now converting Squad cost into Euros, ffs.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wenger played United 60 times and lost 29. Against the money side that’s excellent. Played Sp**s 52 times and l0st 9. Only 3 times after 2013.

Time to put this stuff behind us bro.
I feel like you’re trying to slip one by us bro. Why mention only losses, how many draws? How many losses against United since for example 2010? Don’t **** with me mate, I love Arsène too, but for the bad and good. Don’t try to twist history here, Arsène is our greatest manager even if he lost 20 matches in a row against United. His good effect on our club will be felt for a century. And I’m not even talking about the stadium only, all those videos of fans all over the world screaming with joy, supporting the Arsenal, why is that? Look at how many nationalities are on here supporting the Arsenal, go to that fighting **** bullshit and you’ll find all homegrown **** wishing death on us.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I feel like you’re trying to slip one by us bro. Why mention only losses, how many draws? How many losses against United since for example 2010? Don’t **** with me mate, I love Arséne too, but for the bad and good.
There was no bad bro, the man was a genius. And the stats prove it.

And in Emery it looks like we have another. What a time to be an Arsenal supporter when the two greatest managers in the history of the club are around. He hasn’t won 3EPL titles and 7 FA Cups yet but it’s coming, I can feel it in my water. Maybe start small with a Europa League this year.:lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

There was no bad bro, the man was a genius. And the stats prove it.

And in Emery it looks like we have another. What a time to be an Arsenal supporter when the two greatest managers in the history of the club are around. He hasn’t won 3EPL titles and 7 FA Cups yet but it’s coming, I can feel it in my water. Maybe start small with a Europa League this year.:lol:
Yeah if Emery wins a PL titel in the next five years I'll go to statue school myself for another 4 years and make him a statue myself. Times have changed.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Yeah if Emery wins a PL titel in the next five years I'll go to statue school myself for another 4 years and make him a statue myself. Times have changed.
In my head I’m already there working on Wenger’s, but I can see Emery’s in the distance bro.

shenanigans

Wenger played United 60 times and lost 29. Against the money side that’s excellent. Played Sp**s 52 times and l0st 9. Only 3 times after 2013.

That’s losing half of the time, we definitely havent had a good record against United towards the end of wengers reign, especially away from home. We also lost 8-2 there.

I’m hopeful and confident things will change but scars definitely still there

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Looks like Mustafi is fine and Özil is still out
so this would be my XI
Leno, Mustafi, Sokratis, Holding, Bellerin, Kolasinac, Guendouzi, Ramsey, Iwobi, Auba

Hopefully we will play with same intensity we showed in the derby and win.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

His record against Ferguson during the Highbury years was 12 wins, 12 losses and 7 draws, so it was very much an even contest before the stadium move. Important to keep that in perspective.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
2 week time out on the ignore list for you.

I do not tolerate any form of Xenophobia and I will not accept anyone who makes groundless accusations of that.

Makingtrax, your sentence will expire on the 18th of this month though I might let you off on my birthday two days before that or, more likely, I forget entirely I put you on there and you spend months on there. Toodle pip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

That’s losing half of the time, we definitely havent had a good record against United towards the end of wengers reign, especially away from home. We also lost 8-2 there.

I’m hopeful and confident things will change but scars definitely still there
That was 2011/12 season. We’d just finished a run of 5 seasons spending bottom half of the table. All we could afford was an inexperienced Jenko and Djourou who were ripped to pieces. Traore wasn’t much better.

And Wenger still got 3rd somehow, beating Chelsea, Liverpool and Sp**s.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

2 week time out on the ignore list for you.

I do not tolerate any form of Xenophobia and I will not accept anyone who makes groundless accusations of that.

Makingtrax, your sentence will expire on the 18th of this month though I might let you off on my birthday two days before that or, more likely, I forget entirely I put you on there and you spend months on there. Toodle pip.
I remember that stuff you wrote about flying the flag of St George because you are English and don’t even want to be British. You were a big Brexiteer on here.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
listening to Mourinho's latest press conference, I could swear his English is getting worse - after 10 years in the UK it isn't much better than Emery's

a sign of him cracking up hopefully

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Sounds like it's going to take a while to exercise the Wenger demons for some of you.

This will be relatively simple for the Arsenal. Can't believe how many people are bricking it.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Sounds like it's going to take a while to exercise the Wenger demons for some of you.

This will be relatively simple for the Arsenal. Can't believe how many people are bricking it.

In all honesty it's not the supporters that have bricked it , they've done the most inexplicable things in the past .

Although this time we are really short in midfield and United is a more expensive version of Palace who we drew with .

Having watched Unai's presser he's really fired up for this match , so I expect us to come out hard

shenanigans

That was 2011/12 season. We’d just finished a run of 5 seasons spending bottom half of the table. All we could afford was an inexperienced Jenko and Djourou who were ripped to pieces. Traore wasn’t much better.

And Wenger still got 3rd somehow, beating Chelsea, Liverpool and Sp**s.

Not attacking wenger, love the guy - just making the point we have not been good at OT in recent years so I can see why many are wary about this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom