• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | Sunday 1st November |16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who was your Man of the Match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Mike Dean; never playing well here; never winning here; our zero creativity and average technique; Arteta's negativity...

Looking forward to this!

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
as someone pointed out...its good that we have gotten our tough games out of the away. City, Pool, Leceister and now Man U. By being pragmatic and solid, we calmly got these games out of the way by taking the loss with as little damage and effort as possible. Lets see if Man U will follow the trend.

The gameplan seems to be to get through the PL with minimal damage and effort and to focus on Europa.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

as someone pointed out...its good that we have gotten our tough games out of the away. City, Pool, Leceister and now Man U. By being pragmatic and solid, we calmly got these games out of the way by taking the loss with as little damage and effort as possible. Lets see if Man U will follow the trend.

The gameplan seems to be to get through the PL with minimal damage and effort and to focus on Europa.
I've thought that for a while now aswell, after this match the only other top teams we've got left for the next few weeks are Tottenham & Chelsea. We've still got quite a few of the expected bottom teams still upcoming before playing each other team once.

mpower2540

Tbh I want us to beat these pricks more than Sp**s when we play them, especially at OT. Everything points to a United win though, Fred and Mctominay will hustle us out of it and we’ll make that inevitable mistake that costs us. They haven’t won at home in the league yet so it’d be classic Arsenal to stroll in and provide it.

Just please, PLEASE, drop Laca for this. Maguire and Lindelof will be over the moon if he plays.

baccy_man

Established Member
I hate to have to do it i have had to vote for a united win our football is far to slow to cause them too many problems and the playing the ball out from the back seems to put us under more pressure than if we just played the ball up the pitch with some quick passing,
Once we get to the middle of the pitch we just pass the ball about sideways or backwards we don't get the ball moving fast enough to get past defences so we tend to be stuck around the area between the 18 yard box and the half way line passing the ball,
I would like to see our play speeded up to get past other teams.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think we should open up a bit and play like Leipzig did Vs United, play a super high line, press them constantly and commit man forward every time we attack them. I don't see what could possibly go wrong tbh.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I think we should open up a bit and play like Leipzig did Vs United, play a super high line, press them constantly and commit man forward every time we attack them. I don't see what could possibly go wrong tbh.

To be fair they only did this after they were 2-0 down. Before that they were really hard to break down.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Good point about playing too slow & not taking enough shots, a good example of why we should not be afraid of taking long shots from outside the box, thats how Pepe scored his goal against Dundalk, a shot from right on the edge of the box.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is baffling. You do realise the 343 we play is incredibly defensive as it is? Effectively gets used as a 541.

Did you not see what happens to teams who go for United? They're a top counter attacking side. We would get ripped 4 or 5 nil if we just went all out. Gotta be clever instead of just doing something ridiculous.

United struggle against a deep block. So I understand the need to play a back 5. However, play players that can thrive on the counter.

I am happy with any line up that doesn't include Lacazette and Nketiah. As that means there will be some combo between Pepe, Auba, Willian and Saka.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's a long shot but we beat City in the cup, Liverpool in the Community Shield. There's no crowd which is causing strange results.

Wouldn't be shocked if they missed the target numerous times and Auba scored with his only chance.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thank **** we haven't got to pay £14.95 for this or watch on a stream. Full UHD HDR 10+ on my new LG OLED to watch Mustafi bring down Rashford in the box.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Did a lot of blow last night. I’m ****ed

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Thank **** we haven't got to pay £14.95 for this or watch on a stream. Full UHD HDR 10+ on my new LG OLED to watch Mustafi bring down Rashford in the box.

I’d pay £14.95 to see Evra like this tbh.

Ejgrn4vX0AQF7gQ

Not happening though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom