• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multipass

As soon as you start pencilling points in for certain games it all goes tits up 🤣. I learnt that the hard way in 10/11 and 13/14 on the BBC Premier league table predictor with 10 games to go. Always had us down for 25odd point, and we then on to actually get like 10 lmao. Cliche but take each game as it comes!

Whats Gaël got to do with it?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What sort of attitude is this? Utd are terrible, we have to win these games to get top 4.

For me it’s a must win for the process.

Anything other than a win leaves us in that middle of the road situation.

A win gets us in massive contention for top 4, gives us massive belief and confidence.

Can’t keep losing these meaningful games against the top teams.

Arteta has been here 2 years, this is the season where you see us make moves, for that you must win these games.
I agree with you, but I am not liking 3 separate posts in a row saying almost exactly the same thing... ;)

We need to win this game! Not winning it with ManU in the shape they are currently would be a real miss and a real black mark on Arteta and his so called "project". Also would be nice to stick it to those unbelievably annoying United fans. Hope we paste them!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nah for me, you lot are the absolute pits. "same old Arsenal.,..always cheating" and all that. The way you go on about the Invincibles is laughable. I'd love Norwich, Derby or a club like that to draw 36 games, win 2 and still get relegated and make an absolute mockery of that fake accolade. You still think you're a massive club yet you take the piss out of United because most of their fans don't have a Manchester accent or postcode....and you've been **** in Europe for decades. You're gradually becoming irrelevant but you can't see it. You're not even the biggest club in London anymore. United haven't pulled up trees for years but we're always front page and always will be. The way you abused Wenger after all he'd done for you is unforgivable and how you took the piss out of Emery was a disgrace. Arteta's perfect for you as you don't deserve a decent manager. Then there's the way you treated your staff during the pandemic...and the exorbitant ticket prices...and the way you constantly push your merch. Then there's all those godawful fan channels that Arsenal fans are trying to grift on... I could go on.

For me Arsenal are the lowest of the low. Their fans are just the worst probably some of the most deluded in the world, followed by the Berties, then the Dippers.

Well said mate. I couldnt describe my feeling for Arsenal better. But for me they’re a nothing club. Last 5 years I even forgot they exist until we meet them. But I’ve noticed this is the fixture of the year for them. Always turning up for this one. And week after they lose to Norwich.

:lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It will be a tight game tonight, as we dont have the necessary attacking strength and flair in place yet. What we do have though helps us to subdue them, and that gives me some confidence.

Give me a 1-0 win but more importantly an 8 point gap with United, and 3 clear of West Ham. Would be a massive shot in the arm going into the Christmas run, for the players and manager.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thanks for posting these gold nuggets mate! Make me laugh every time.

Honestly, if I had to live in Manchester I'd be miserable too. Wasn't it de Gea's girlfriend that compared Manchester to the backside of a refrigerator? Must be a beautiful city...

Manchester is a great place to live, centre is lovely and plenty of quality restaurants, bars and clubs. Girls are peng and all.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You know you are talking about English girls, correct?

In all honesty, I cannot imagine that the ladies in Manchester are all that attractive (haven't been there), but they might have a nice personality. ;)

Oh mate trust me. Some of the best in Manchester.

Manchester as a city is underrated, usually by losers from the dump capital of the world London.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Oh mate trust me. Some of the best in Manchester.

Manchester as a city is underrated, usually by losers from the dump capital of the world London.
So basically Arsenal? And don't disrespect London! London is one of my absolute favourite cities worldwide. Has my favourite chophouse in the George & Vulture. Liked to go there, have a good claret, a proper meal and pretend I was in Dickens' London... :lol:

No, London is great with its various areas and villages that have grown together over the centuries. The history of the place is just great.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What sort of attitude is this? Utd are terrible, we have to win these games to get top 4.

For me it’s a must win for the process.

Starting to get into your way of thinking, tbh...will be a little disappointed if we don't get Top Four this season.

Think we have a good, underrated team now.

City, Liverpool and Chelsea are a level above us, atm...but all of our players are match winners against the rest of the league.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saw a combined 11 with some pundit, who picked Maguire over Gabriel...His reasoning was something like...

"Maguire will get passed this sticky patch, so much potential as a player"

...what the ****...acting like Maguire isn't almost 30 and with a career of losing every big match/moment :lol:

The only thing Harry is better than Gabby at...is looking like a big slab headed, dimwitted ****.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Anything other than a win leaves us in that middle of the road situation.

A win gets us in massive contention for top 4, gives us massive belief and confidence.

Can’t keep losing these meaningful games against the top teams.
A win is three points, that’s all. This is not a game where we’re expected to get three points so it’s not a “must win” by any stretch of the imagination. Manchester United at Old Trafford is a bonus game to us just as Manchester City at their ground and Chelsea at the bridge are. Who do you think we are all of a sudden ffs? 😆

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
everton-1718-line-up-1-8cc284f7-3f57-421b-929f-c5a2931b8fde.png

The sun has put De Gea over the most in-form GK in the league in their combined xi.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

A win is three points, that’s all. This is not a game where we’re expected to get three points so it’s not a “must win” by any stretch of the imagination. Manchester United at Old Trafford is a bonus game to us just as Manchester City at their ground and Chelsea at the bridge are. Who do you think we are all of a sudden ffs? 😆

Who do you think Man United are? Its not 2012 anymore.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I agree with you, but I am not liking 3 separate posts in a row saying almost exactly the same thing... ;)

We need to win this game! Not winning it with ManU in the shape they are currently would be a real miss and a real black mark on Arteta and his so called "project". Also would be nice to stick it to those unbelievably annoying United fans. Hope we paste them!
Man United just got a draw against Chelsea. I don’t think they’re in that bad shape at the moment. New manager, Arsenal coming to the ground… History mostly on their side…We are big underdogs, make no mistake.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Saying this is must win for top 4 is a bit exaggerated I feel. We won at United and Chelsea for the first time in years last season and came 8th...

I reckon 4th this year will be down to who is more consistent against the mid to lower table teams, and so far we've been good in that aspect. Of course we should be looking to win, those are the standards of this club, but this game won't make or break our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom