• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Quality

This is my team, top quality:

Leno
AMN - Luiz - Holding - Tierney
Guendouzi - Torreira - Willock
Pepe - Auba - Saka

Although I expect that Xhaka will play instead of Torreira, Sokratis instead of Holding. Not great. And then it might also be Ceballos over Willcock, someone else over Saka, Chambers over AMN? I don't know, less important.

I just reeeeaaaally hope Tierney is ready to play - and if Holding has looked good in training, I can't wait to have him back in the defence too.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Although I was hoping Tierney might play, I guess it may be too soon for this kind of game.

Same, but it a marathon not a sprint so I respect the decision. Want him in there for today’s game, but it’s more important to have him fit for the rest of the season.

This fixture is still the biggest fixture in my country regardless of how low the two teams have fallen in the PL. Amazing how almost everyone I met while on my way to work was either wearing the club jerseys or was talking about it.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
So far, they saying pogba n rashford are in the utd squad and Özil and tierney aint in ours

As usual the opposition seems to always have some players in their squad who we have been told all week are out. While simultaneously we seem to lose a player or 2 who we expected to be in the squad. Typical! Never mind we will just have to beat them regardless anyway.

Pepes blue pill

Got tears in my eyes, Arsenal mania just rewarded me another trophy :trophy:, really hope this can inspire the players to be winners as well :bounce::bounce:

GDeep™

League is very weak
This fixture is still the biggest fixture in my country regardless of how low the two teams have fallen in the PL. Amazing how almost everyone I met while on my way to work was either wearing the club jerseys or was talking about it.
What country?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Bellerin being out was very obvious. Tierney being max. a substitute too. He has been out for 5 months.

Going to start straight at OT is a big risk in many ways, physically and mentally.

Let's just hope it's not a setback already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom