• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

After 6 days of AM build up, we better be good else Ima gonna
source.gif

lose my sh1t

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
70%-30% possession
25 - 6 shots.
3 - 1 goals.

My Prediction.

We need our best performance of the season and i'm not convinced, that this will happen.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm hearing no Özil?

We better create chances a plenty then, otherwise Emery has a lot to answer for.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
About to read through the thread now. Going balistic if I see something like "El Sackito" or "The car crash derby".

See you in five.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’ve spent the last few days analysing the admins, the mods, and the regular posters.

I think there’s three members who will let us down this match-day thread — the cause, the fight, everything. And I have written them down already.

Now my point to you as posters — and forum staff — is make sure you are not the one
in the envelope, because you are so important.

If we are going to achieve, to be the best forum we can, we need to be together. But I think there’s three, maximum, who will let us down. Make sure you’re not the one.
What on earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom