• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really nervous because it's away game I'll be more confident if we at home but away even against worst manutd side in years I'm not confident

Iceman10

Established Member
I'm hearing no Özil?

We better create chances a plenty then, otherwise Emery has a lot to answer for.

I know what would be the assumption behind leaving him behind, but there are alternative explanations, so may be best remain open to possible information that hasn't come out yet.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wtf does he need closure about? He’s widely regarded as one of the GOATS. He won’t be able to take the punches.. the guy he’s fighting fought as recently as 2017.

I always thought Eubank was the weirdo but now I’m thinking it’s Benn.

Bit harsh. Think it’s that old thing of boxers always having a fight in them. Rarely you’ll meet a boxer who doesn’t think there isn’t one more fight in him.

This is abit extreme though. Might just want to re live that buzz again too.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wtf does he need closure about? He’s widely regarded as one of the GOATS. He won’t be able to take the punches.. the guy he’s fighting fought as recently as 2017.

I always thought Eubank was the weirdo but now I’m thinking it’s Benn.
I know. Like 24 years out the ring doesn't tell you your career is properly 'closed' :lol: I'm sure he'll pick someone who wont hurt him. I hope so anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom