• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I'm sure Lingaard could score 2-3 goals tonight and you would still be in here early tomorrow defending Xhaka and Emery.

Wtf. Since when did I defend Xhaka? I have called him a liability that needs to be dropped.

As for Emery I only asked for fairness. Did you not see me criticise him after the Watford game?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hardly comparable, Liverpool is one of the best sides in Europe, this is gutter level United! We should be going there to play them off the park, not play with 3 holding midfielders.

Yeah, but it's not complete coward. Coward at most, but in my view it's understandable to counter a bit at OT.

Sanis

What a coward Emery is.. and every time we play against relatively stronger opposition he picks 3 DM's.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

My god I'm just hoping he has learned and deploys that midfield differently..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would have only liked Ceballos or Willock in this line up this midfield lack creativity we seen that before.

Wengysaurus

Too many previous **** ups at Old Trafford to not be anxious regarding the result. No matter how **** the Mancs look on paper we very rarely beat them.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

His choice on that back four and midfield, could have gone Calum and Holding in the middle and Willock over Xhaka.

He’s got options.

You don't put Holding to play this kind of match yet with not enough match fitness and sharpness. He got injured against United last time.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We are starting this game 1-0 down really considering the pen they will get. Chasing a equalizer with that mid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom