• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

7 goals scored and 0 conceded without Xhaka in the last two games, so guess who’s bound to start.

1z62tf.jpg

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

We broke them at the Emirates last season and started their bad run and I would love it if it was to continue. The worst Utd team I can remember for many years and yet I fully expect them to turn us over.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Nobody wants Martinelli starting this one? He was impressive in the cup, not because of the goals, but for his quality pressing game and workrate. Would rather have him than Saka for this one.
Midfield of Torreira, Willock and Ceballos + pressing help from Auba and Martinelli would put United under pressure. We would also need Tierney to help us in attack for this one.

Impact

Established Member
Only threat this Man Utd team poses is on transitions, but this is also our weakest area. A mobile midfield will be key. I fancy:

Leno

Chambers - Holding - Luiz - Tierney

Niles - Guendouzi
Willock

Pépé - Aubameyang - Saka​

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Feels like I've said this before recently if we cant beat this United team at Old Trafford we are in a bad place.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can confidently say our team is a level above Utd, and our manager is maybe 2/3 levels above Ole.

Doesn’t mean we’ll win, they’ll treat this as a cup final, but we should go there and dictate things.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
....The worst Utd team I can remember for many years and yet I fully expect them to turn us over.

For a good reason.

We just can't win at Old Trafford. We have played far worse United team than this one and made them look like world beaters.

It doesn't seem to matter who plays for them. They could field Cleverley, Ashley Young, and Phil jones and still beat us 8-2

It doesn't even matter who the manager is for them. They could be coached by David Moyes, who is busy breaking the worst kind of records for United where it seems every team is winning their first game at Old Trafford for the first time in 30, 40 or 50 years. They will still beat us 1-0.

It doesn't matter if they are decimated by injuries and languishing at 7th place in the league, while we are 2nd and 2 points off Leicester in the run in. No problem, hand a snotty nosed 18 year old by the name of Rashford his PL debut, stick Carrick in CB and you win 3-2.

In the 13 years since 2006, we visited Old Trafford 12 times in the league. Lost 8 times and collected a measly 4 points out of 36.

Having said all of that, we are winning this one 3-1. Surely the curse gotta break some time.

Debre-Zeyit

Only threat this Man Utd team poses is on transitions, but this is also our weakest area. A mobile midfield will be key. I fancy:

Leno

Chambers - Holding - Luiz - Tierney

Niles - Guendouzi
Willock

Pépé - Aubameyang - Saka​

Niles is banned/injured.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

De Gea
Wan-Bissaka Lindelöf Maguire Young
Matić McTominay
Pogba
Mason Martial James
Probably this from us, albeit not sure if Rashford is back. Could easily be Rashford/Pereira/Lingard instead of Mason and him being an impact sub.

Last edited:

Pepes blue pill

Only way we lose here is if Emery decides to play without a midfield like he did v the ****, watford, frankfurt etc, they are awful going forward right now so as long as we keep it tight at the back the forwards will win us this game

I fully expect banter fc to turn up tho and gift utd 3 points, with pogba running the show as we had no midfield playing

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I'd like Emery to go with

GK: Leno
RB: AMN
CB: Sokratis
CB: Holding
LB: Kola
DCM: Torreira
Cm: Guendouzi
ACM: Ceballos
RW: Pepe
LW: Saka
CF: PEA

However I think he will play Luiz instead of Holding and Xhaka ahead of Torreira.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
If Martial is back and Greenwood available off the bench I think United will win.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We will defeat them.

Leno
Mustafi/Chambers
Sokratis
Luiz
Kolasinac
Xhaka
Torreira
Ceballos