• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Do not feck this up again, same situation as last season they were bricking it and we gave them the point. No plodder in midfield please.

LG10

This is perfectly set up for a Greenwood masterclass, guy's elite. After being shat on all week, united will redeem themselves with a win that we'll gift them most likely.

Pepe and auba should have a field day on the counter against them in theory. If we don't have our typical passive away day we should win, hope Willock and Nelson start. Xhaka and Ceballos will most likely play instead of them.

Kingofthebongo

Didn't know where to put this, as I couldn't find the Aw watch thread.

But this little comment is pretty unsettling and disappointing coming from him.

"Like I said, Manchester United is a dream job. For any coach. I have confidence, I have courage…and you’re right, I have ideas.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...-united-rashford-pogba-lingard-solskjaer/amp/

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Will Emery learn? Play a dynamic midfield vs their slow one.

Do not give into Chambers form. Yes he has had one good game, but he struggles vs pace. AMN is still needed vs Daniel James. Play Chambers instead of Sokratis.

------------------------------Leno
AMN-----Chambers--------Luiz-------Kola
--------------------------Torreira---------
-----------Willock----------Guendouzi
Pepe-------------------Auba-------------Saka

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I've seen this movie so many times. United in shambles, people calling for the manager's head. Arsenal expected to win and maybe finish off the manager while creating a nice gap between the clubs in the league.

Then the line-up comes in and we are even more confident. United have some injuries and their squad is absolutely terrible. We field a decent enough team..

After 90 minutes we all wonder how this could happen. Another loss at OT, where we shot ourselves in the foot again.

We go again.

Reyes no.11

Formation:

--------------------------------Leno

Chambers--------Luiz-------------------Sokratis----------Tierney

-------------------------------Torreira
-----------------Cabellos---------------Guendouzi

Pepe--------------------------------------------------------Kolasinac
---------------------------Aubameyang(c)

Subs: Martinez, Holding, Maitland-Niles, Willock, Özil, Saka, Martinelli

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I've seen this movie so many times. United in shambles, people calling for the manager's head. Arsenal expected to win and maybe finish off the manager while creating a nice gap between the clubs in the league.

Then the line-up comes in and we are even more confident. United have some injuries and their squad is absolutely terrible. We field a decent enough team..

After 90 minutes we all wonder how this could happen. Another loss at OT, where we shot ourselves in the foot again.

We go again.
I know, it is painful. Seems the more we are expected to beat them the less likely it is. Miss the days where it could go either way in this fixture.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Willock needs to play in this one. You have to have someone in there who can keep up with Pogba. He can **** off if he starts Xhaka again.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Didn't know where to put this, as I couldn't find the Aw watch thread.

But this little comment is pretty unsettling and disappointing coming from him.

"Like I said, Manchester United is a dream job. For any coach. I have confidence, I have courage…and you’re right, I have ideas.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...-united-rashford-pogba-lingard-solskjaer/amp/
These quotes are definitely fake.
This doesn’t sound like Wenger at all and the quotes are nowhere to be found on the bein sports website.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
These quotes are definitely fake.
This doesn’t sound like Wenger at all and the quotes are nowhere to be found on the bein sports website.

If true he talks about our static midfield who is not capable of creating chances tbf. also with Ceballos he is not a no10 player just play him in a deeper role to supply our strikers or Özil at no10.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The one fixture per year I’d give anything to win. I hate Yanited with a burning passion. They’re awful, have a small injury crisis and are in desperate need of a big result- the stage is set for a 3-2 loss.

Honestly, I’d be a disappointed with a draw but I’d take it over a silly loss. Never ever confident of winning at OT, but once again, we have a huge chance to get three points there.

Think we’ll see the likes of Sokratis, Xhaka and AMN start. Even though two of those three should definitely ride the bench. I’d like to see;

Leno
Chambers Luiz Holding Tierney
Willock Guendouzi
Pepe Özil Saka
Aubameyang

That team has a brilliant blend of energy and technique and would be able to get around Yanited’s static, robotic midfield.

Think we’ll draw 2-2. But if we win I’m getting on the beers- couldn’t give a **** if it’s a Monday evening or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom